Roll Call: North Carolina

https://pricelooper.com/w/104615a0b4f1d5bd

Carolina Shores Golf & Country Club

Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
• Valid for any available tee-off time 7 Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays
• Includes Cart Rental
FREE Same Day Replay included for both players*
• Tee times must be booked in advance
• Limit of 4 packages per person
Makes a great gift

$36

2 Likes

place has to be struggling for $36 for two people and a free replay?

https://www.groupgolfer.com/

$20 for 18 Holes with Cart and Range Balls at Siler City Country Club in Siler City ($50 Value. Good Any Time until December 1, 2020!)

this any good either?

pretty sure DBD said carolina shores stunk worse than the dumpster behind joes crab shack

1 Like

was just about to post that one…pretty sure Siler City is the much better deal

I think I’m gonna get one there myself

Anyone played Siler City? It’s listed as an Ellis Maples front and Tom Jackson back which I think is a solid combo.

1 Like

I ended up playing Cleghorn last week, was very impressed.
A few of the fairways were starting to see some burnout, but the greens and bunkers were fantastic, with a fun layout.

1 Like

you went to rutherfordton intentionally?

1 Like

I did. Friends live in Tryon, stopped by to see them. Beautiful area, but man there is not much around.

1 Like

Haven’t played but son’s had a couple of US Kids tourneys there. Looks pretty fun. Think I’m going to take advantage of the voucher. Assuming it’s in decent shape, $20 is a good deal.

2 Likes

any Eastern NC players out there? Live in Greenville and play out of Cutter Creek in Snow Hill. I’ve got a stay and play at Scotch Hall coming up in August. Going to try to get in 72 in 2 days.

1 Like

from a guy i know who plays it:

okay place. usually have some thin spots. definitely worth $20.

1 Like

Ellis Maples is probably my favorite designer too

2 Likes

I’ll likely buy one of these also. Tried playing Deep Springs CC. earlier this week on a group golfer but they just aerated. I’ll give them a few weeks to heal.

2 Likes

we got the deep springs cc also…cant wait to hear how it is

1 Like

damn thats great info there as I have that same pass and was thinking about it as well.

yeah i want the full review and don’t hold back since Im driving 90 minutes for it

I have played it on a GG before. Nice course, great value. I’ll try to remember to take pics and make notes this time.

1 Like

thats all I need to hear really, excited to get down 220 and see a new track

Will likely only have 2 when I play. You are welcome to join.

1 Like

i def appreciate that offer…we got a 4 some heading up there