Roll Call: New Orleans

Nice. I think I’ll get out there around 9:00ish, have to drop my daughter off at school at 8:30am. Thanks for the Good Lucks guys.

awesome. ill be the guy with the jones bag and NLU towel

Good luck out there man!

Golf Sunday?

Id be up for a round

1 Like

I think I’m available too

1 Like

Sure wouldn’t mind playing Audubon again

1 Like

I’ve already got Audubon on schedule for next week.

1 Like

I’m scheduled for TPC on sunday at 10:57 with a buddy if anyone wants to join

Anyone up for a round this Sunday?

was out of town last week but looking to play Saturday morning around 9:30 if anyone is interested

I’m trying to play early Sunday if you want to

I can’t play Sunday unfortunately. Maybe next weekend

1 Like

Anyone looking to play this weekend?

Hello New Orleans Refugees! I’m a long time NLU content consumer and decided to finally #getinvolved. I live in Hammond and play mostly at Carter Plantation and Oak Knoll. I read on another thread about a NLU get together called the St Rappeo’s Classic, but I couldn’t figure out if it ever happened. Do any of you know? If not, it would be an excellent idea for an annual tournament.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I am moving to New Orleans from Boston in October, and I don’t know a single golfer in the area - would love to meet any & all of you in the next few months! I’m a 1.5 index & happy to play any time of the day, but especially love those pre-7am tee times. If theres a Dunkin nearby thats extra points :wink:

October sounds like the ideal time to move from Boston to New Orleans. Unfortunately, you will not be happy with the amount of Dunkins. I am only aware of one in the city and it is inside Tulane’s student center.

I try to get out once a weekend at TPC or English Turn. Post on here when you are moved and looking to play.

1 Like

Anyone want to play tomorrow morning?

Y’all, nester here hiring NOLA this weekend with the wife and kid. Used to visit here a bunch when I had family in town but they moved away years ago and haven’t been back since like 2014. I got a work thing downtown near the superdome. Any know how safe it is around that area for walking mid day now?

You’ll be fine down there especially during the day.