Roll Call: New Mexico

I’d be in for it. Member at Tanoan Country Club here in town, not sure I could get you on this weekend but could try (think it’s maybe $55 guest fee). Have a course you’d want to play instead?

I’d be down for any of the munis. I can give ‘em a call in the morning. @Breakfast_Ball_Hite @RolandOfGilead

1 Like

I can’t make the weekend work but I am targeting Friday morning if anyone is down for that.

Might be able, let me know where/when and I’ll see if I can skip some meetings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This may come as a shocker but: looking at UNM North. Any other takers? Would hope for two loops and there are currently open slots in the 9:00 and 11:00 hours.

Cc: @Blinkman2

1 Like

I’d love to, thanks for thinking of me, but unfortunately, Friday is a no-go. I’d like to get together for a round with you all soon!

2 Likes

Is anyone interested in playing this Friday 3/11? I am thinking Arroyo but could be talked into other courses.

I probably can’t get off work early enough to get 18 in… but if you happen to end up at UNM North I can probably dip out a little early and get 9 in

1 Like

I’m gonna try to get out to Arroyo Sunday. Haven’t made a tee time yet, but lemme know if anyone wants in

Edit: I’ve got one extra spot at ADO at 10:00 on Sunday. Let me know if anyone wants it

1 Like

I am bumping my round out to Monday 3/14 if that changes things for anyone. Weather forecast is looking really nice after the storm passes through tomorrow.

Truly tragic. T & P’s to the victims’ families.

1 Like

Heartbreaking :pleading_face:

Looks like it’s gonna warm up next weekend. Anyone wanna get a quota round in?

1 Like

Yes, if you count Friday as part of the weekend. I am looking at UNM South or Paradise Hills on Friday.

Dang I don’t think I can sneak out two fridays in a row to play golf haha I’m probably only good for a Saturday or Sunday

I’m down in Southern NM, couple of cool courses here. If you ever visit, hit me up!

3 Likes

What area? Been thinking about a trip down there sometime with a couple guys from Santa Fe…

1 Like

Las Cruces. I’d love to play a round with you guys, let me know if you make the trip down.

1 Like

Tis the season: Albuquerque spring aeration dates:

Paradise Hills March 24-25
Puerto Del Sol April 6-8
Ladera April 13-15
Arroyo Del Oso April 20-22
Los Altos April 27-29
UNM April 28
Santa Ana April 4-7
Twin Warriors April 11-12

Let me know if any others and I will update this list.

4 Likes

Any Burquenos want to play Arroyo next Friday 4/8?