Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Consider me sold! Sounds like a bounty of options.

1 Like

That totally was me! Would’ve been fun to connect then. Guess you’ll just have to come back in.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Anyone interested in playing on Friday?

I’ll play if you come and get me and then drive me home, too.

3 Likes

Trying to figure out how that would be mathematically possible

counting

Oh, it’s mathematically possible, it would just cost you a few hours in the car.

1 Like

If by a few you mean about 16 sure :joy:

1 Like

Better than shopping, where are you thinking?

1 Like

@Mystic I just blocked a 1:37 at Shamrock. It was the best time I could get for 4. If you know of another place open let me know! Loggers was all blocked up and IDK where else is open

Edit: I haven’t gotten the official blessing from my wife but she will be at work so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll check around, I too have not broached the subject with my wife.

1 Like

as many in the twin cities await the StoneRidge black friday deal on the StoneCard, I have wondered for years what the follow means…

" * 7 day advanced tee times (vs 14 days for public)" HOW IS THIS A BENEFIT??? Or am I reading this incorrectly? Is it some double super secret tee sheet or something? I feel like I’m missing something here…

2 Likes

It’s a disclaimer, not a benefit

Edit: Go full-diesel and be a member out there with @charvey and I next year. Trying to get some refugees at Stoneridge.

5 Likes

so the public can make tee times more in advance. because as a loyalty card holder you are getting a deal. ahhh got it. just wouldnt think that stone would nickel and dime like that, ala inverwood. JK!! stoneridge is the definition of nickel and dime cash grab. 110$ round and a 8$ bucket of balls. cool cool cool.

1 Like

based on this newly discovered non-benefit. membership is the only logical choice.

1 Like

Boom. Another satisfied customer.

2 Likes

I had just figured that was a typo as it didn’t make much sense to me either, but who knows. I don’t think I ever booked anything over 7 days out, so I can’t be sure, but I don’t see what would stop you from booking as a public member, then mentioning the Stone Card when you show up to get the rates.

The nickel and diming is very true, but they’ve usually been pretty helpful, especially if you call and talk to them on the phone, as I often would play early on weekdays this year but the online system wouldn’t allow a single to book into a fully open tee time

EDIT: not trying to step on the toes of @freesypop’s membership drive here . . .

1 Like

why would we buy the cow when we can get the milk for free?

(pay the guest rate by playing with you fine gentlemen)

8 Likes

Do we know how many Stoneridge members are on here? I’m still debating Northland national membership and Stonecard or full out Stoneridge membership. Even with the 7 day restriction it still might be the most generous players card giving you 3 free rounds.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of any refugee that’s a member to this point. I don’t think there’s much of an issue with a 7-day booking window at StoneRidge - I typically made my tee times there this year within a week.

Northland is definitely a cool option, I won’t try to convince you not to do that!

Just a heads up that Northland has stated they’re close to putting any more National Memberships on a wait list. Their member roster has grown quite a bit in the last three years.