Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Who here is up to play Southern Hills on Saturday? I have noon booked for 2 at the moment with only myself playing. Wouldn’t let me reserve anything without it being a 2some, and I was going to make sure I had something in the books. I can bump it up to 4 if we have interest. 47$ to ride and I believe 28$ to walk.

I have one spot left for Friday at 1:37 at Shamrock.

@Mystic (counting you as “in”)
@TheRightSide
Myself

Just emailed my application since you could still get in at 2020 rates. I’m pretty sure my wife would rather just join than have me keep debating it. @freesypop I most likely will still join Stoneridge too because it’s the logical thing to do. It would cost my about double to join somewhere like Midland almost 40 minutes from my house which isn’t very practical.

@BaxterMSP are you still going to be a Bracket’s member or will we have an announcement on where you are taking your talents to next??

6 Likes

And we all thought your favorite golden age architect was Seth Raynor?

1 Like

Mrs. Baxter is not a fan of Seth Raynor’s lack of pools on property.

7 Likes

I’m on a quest to play all of the Raynors.

Promptly joins TWO Ross courses

5 Likes

Right…I said play all the Raynors, not join.

1 Like

I’m just surprised that neither of these courses were willing to host the Northstar 2.

1 Like

A lot and yes.

5 Likes

can we all claim we are “prospective” members?

1 Like

Now have two spots as we lost @TheRightSide

pioneer creek is reopening… going to try and get out there on Friday instead. Anyone more interested in that? @Mystic ?

@Battisstatus I’m good with whatever and I’m in fer sure.

1 Like

Well the first pioneer creek had available for Friday was 3:00 so we are rolling with Shamrock!

2 spots left for anyone interested

Just gonna leave this here…:eyes:

Edit: shit. It didn’t link. Either way…Stoneridge is up for sale for a cool $8 million.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2020/11/24/east-metro-golf-course-on-the-market-for-8-million.html?ana=e_ae_prem&j=90539221&t=Afternoon&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTmpaa05tTXpPVGxsTVRZeiIsInQiOiJCeTZwbzdtTFlBczdjcnVKSXc3WEVCbkZzYnFWVmszS3ZRTU1VRXZBUjYrZitSc2Q0YjlUbHgzSW1RZmUySkdcL1ZIVXJLVUorM2hrVWNDeHRxSUZSaE15bUl5R3p2TllqTFYzMkxCNklVbEhWRDFPaGRiZ2pJTEJPd3dnNEhLYysifQ%3D%3D

1 Like

I think it’s been on the market for many years IIRC.

It’d be a shame to see it ever get turned into houses.

4 Likes

behind a paywall for me, anything else of importance in the article?

Yeah, it’s been for sale for a while. Don’t think its moving at that price. I don’t think they can get the density to where it would need to be to justify that price, and while the article says the township board might be open to changing it, it might not be that simple. Also the Lakeland township board is full of idiots who don’t understand the actual powers they posses.

Pro tip with business journal articles is if you stop them before they finish loading it’ll leave the article up.

6 Likes

How can I do this sorcery?

Gotta be quick. icongnito mode might also help. Doesn’t work every time but 60% of the time it works every time.

6 Likes