Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

As the Worst Golf Holes thread is easily the best content on here, do the entire map. There’s never enough.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll do one a day. I have so many. Could be just as a fair warning to not go to these courses.

I really want to tackle the chapter logo but not having Illustrator means it’ll take me 10x as long as some of these other guis

1 Like

Who wants in on 40 degree November golf?

Come for the hang not the course. @tbruhsch and I are looking for one to join in and complete the foursome at Shamrock in Corcoran at 10:30 on Sunday. Any takers?

I am out but finishing up a move to a town home near by there (have not played it)

Just realized this is the weekend before I’m planning to go to Denver for a concert… Might not be able to make it work, but don’t have flights booked yet.

The show is 7/12 I think. Will have to check.

Avett Brothers?

I’m going to be very comfortable saying you’re more likely to play in the NSS than packing yourself in with thousands of people at Red Rocks.

2 Likes

I really, really miss concerts and live sporting events. I’m not optimistic we see them return in 2021.

2 Likes

Random poll for all those that want to attend the NSS, mostly because I’m bored:

Date I would like the NSS to be held
  • June 26th
  • July 10th

0 voters

I know :sob:

Ha, forgot all about the fact that we have Trampled tickets for Red Rocks on 7/15.

Rainbow Kitten Surprise

2 Likes

We can both wallow over our concert cancellation or postponements in Duluth.

1 Like

I’m honestly shocked they have concerts scheduled, first I’ve seen since the dawn of the dark ages back in March. Kind of risky buying a ticket right now.

Mine was already postponed once. Was originally 2020, and they bumped it one year which seemed reasonable at the time…

3 Likes

Yeah I think its mostly carryover from cancelled 2020 events.

Would be curious to see how many tickets are newly sold vs reissued.

Ours were from 2020. I’d absolutely forgotten all about them until just now.

1 Like

Love how the poll immediately comes out at a 50/50 split.

4 Likes

Dude I love Rainbow Kitten Surprise. Whenever that show does happen, I’m jealous you’re going. They came up in my Discover Weekly a couple years ago and been listening since.

1 Like

Get on YouTube for some live stuff! Amazing group

1 Like