Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

This one will probably be limited to match play but I guarantee we’ll have a couple other weekends throughout the season where you’ll be welcome to join!

3 Likes

I figured as much, but wanted to at least check. Looking forward to reading about the fun! Offer still stands to come this way and get some golf in this coming summer, of course.

3 Likes

I’m doing Giants Ridge in late may so I’m pretty much this as well…

I’d be 100 percent in if there’s room. The only weekend I couldn’t do is the 22rd,23rd of may.

I have no problem getting booted early if we play up there.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! Can’t say I would concede any putts that aren’t below the hole and within 12 inches.

3 Likes

this x 1000

I figure a super fun course + a great hang + a few days with other golf sicko’s would somehow manage to soften the blow of getting rolled 6&5…

7 Likes

I know it probably isn’t fleshed out much right now, but would there be an option for people (possibly me) that maybe could only do one day up there?

I’m sure there are tons of logistics to work out over the winter, but it sounds like a great time.

1 Like

Absolutely. You just lose your first round match and you won’t have to worry about day 2!

3 Likes

Can’t believe @anon3021505 has yet to vote yes. Gui must be too busy caressing his blades to pop in here.

2 Likes

I hovered a long time. Only thing stopping me is scheduling right now. Hate to put in for something and have to back out again.

But I’ll scroll back and and throw in a tentative yes. My dad and I were just talking about Northland Saturday night, actually. He said it’s awesome.

1 Like

My weekend might end up being a lot cheaper if I get put up against @tj_denawli first round. Might be the ultimate motivation for me though: win my match, get to keep playing Northland.

3 Likes

Will you be making custom ball marks or clock sheets for the weekend? If so, can anyone trust them?? (would be pretty entertaining to watch someone with the numbers switched around)

1 Like

Just for you :slight_smile: @munihack7 and I will go up a day early to scout the course so we can be absolute scumbags in gaining an advantage over the field.

4 Likes

November me says, hell yes! Realist says I really hope it works out.

BREAKING NEWS: @The_Cad_Says Has officially approved the secession of any Minnesota resident from any previously joined RACDG clubs for the new club chapter officially dubbed “The US North Star” This club will be led by @BaxterMSP and myself and will have plenty of news in the coming months. The first order of business to get all possible members of this chapter to sign up under the official RACDG spreadsheet so we can start to organize.

If you are interested but unsure what RACDG is: The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society (UPDATED ROSTER -Post #1684)

If you are interested in joining this chapter (which should be everyone) Please add your information to our club list with the spreadsheet linked below. (Row 620)

10 Likes

@JScore and @anon3021505

7 Likes

Are we allowed? Also, I fuckin’ really love the Frozen North. I’m not sure I am ready to leave this club I completely forgot I signed up for already.

4 Likes

@tj_denawli @munihack7 @spscrappers @Mystic @GRWhitehead @QGorski @bobs219 @ajtwenty1 @DuckDuckGreyDuckHook @kirkeide1

All of your names have been transferred to “The US North Star” group. If you think was done incorrectly you can move your name back to your previous chapter and no ill will, but you will be dead to this group.

Apologizes if i missed anyone else, but if your name is associated with another chapter please correct this.

12 Likes

I have no idea what this means but I’m all about it

5 Likes