Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Yes

I also believed he joined/is considering joining as a national member per his comments on a pod after he returned.

He’s been wearing a bunch of northland logos lately. I’ve seen it in more than a few videos. It’s sick to have that MN course represented so we’ll.

Any one have any idea what a Northland National membership costs? Seems like the guis are doing pretty well if they are joining private clubs out of state.

Northlands rates are insanely reasonable. Especially for national memberships.

1 Like

We have quite a few guys on here who are national members there. It isn’t too expensive

So I should be considering this? Even if I am in the “north” for some in this group I am still outside that 100 mile radius

I would definitely consider it. Ask some of the guys who are members on here. I’m definitely considering it within a few years

1 Like

Follow up on this,

GREAT NEWS! Main man tested negative in both his rapid and his regular tests!!! Happy Dad today.

There was no snow on the ground in Rochester Yesterday… not sure about courses there (or what it looks like today) but figured some people would care to know

18 Likes

You should do it, it’s $1,800 per year.

1 Like

I was told by NCC that something was coming soon. I do not think he has joined but 7-8 did because they heard he was considering it!

I did it and I will a 1000 miles away!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

Yes but your post got me to looking and I see my dues already went up! LOL. It is a great deal regardless. Going to force me to visit two or three times this coming year. I usually play the Spooner Four Ball in Sept but I think a couple of week in July is in my future.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in going to play not matter what. I would express some concern over linking it to the match play event considering how much of an advantage veterans of the course will have regarding the greens.

Yeah, I would argue there’s only a handful of vets though. And they can be paired early on so the folks that haven’t played there before get a round or two under their belts. It’s just a risk people will need to take to play a phenomenal course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, but for some of the veterans you could spray paint the correct line on the green and it might still not matter.

3 Likes

Right here. More than happy to get bounced in the first round by someone with local knowledge in order to play this golf course.

5 Likes

Put me on the no fun side of the bracket . . . unfortunately (jk, very fortunately) I have a Bandon trip booked for early June so probably can’t swing this too.

1 Like

I’m not part of your matchplay, but assuming there’s room, I’ll drive my happy ass up. Understand if I don’t make the cut, though.

1 Like