Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Hell yeah! Excited to see what is on offer. Also hit me up with any planning help.

Should probably start pulling some weight around here and contribute to the awesomeness everyone else is creating.

3 Likes

Can I get a summary of the RACDG is and what’s going on with it?

5 Likes

Hey, I love the “Frozen North” title…I just figured you and JScore may be tired of having a two man contingent. At this rate you guise will be in a nursing home before you hit double digits.

2 Likes

Will do, i plan on riding the coat tails of our one and only fearless leader @BaxterMSP but this should help us organize in a much more efficient fashion

1 Like

Hey, there are like 6 of us in the ND roll call thread now! Soon, I may even be able to post the “There are DOZENS of us!” gif and actually mean it!

11 Likes

Updated the original post to include what RACDG is.

Short version: A way to know who all is active and looking for opportunities to play in events, and open games with refugees in your area.

6 Likes

I like the spirit. Just give a shout when you’re ready to come home to daddy.

1 Like

I already signed up, BAX, DAMMIT.

4 Likes

I have no idea how or when I signed up for RACDG in the first place, but I’m in! Thanks for doing that.

1 Like

Listen…have to say I’m impressed with @Taylorda taking the initiative to finally get us our own (well deserved) chapter. I’m hopeful that in the coming days we’ll have an announcement around the 2nd Annual North Star Shootout as our first official RACDG event.

If it works out you guys will like the wrinkle that’s in store for this one!

14 Likes

Darn right!

2 Likes

Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.

Edit: to be clear, I’m in. Or I’m MN?

1 Like

Congratulations guys!

And can I just say that the most successful chapters have been the ones that have gone all in. It’s your opportunity to make it whatever you want, so the more you put in the more you get out. In the GB&I chapter we have 4 x 36 hole majors next year, as well as 6 x WGC 18 hole events, regional knock outs and casual meet ups every weekend. We’ve even got a Christmas Jumper event before Christmas, and of course we’re going to Pinehurst in September where we hope to take on as many US chapters as possible in a team event for the honour of Top Chapter.

Not to mention our own merch.

So have fun and I’ll try to get along to one of your events next year.

9 Likes

So is this a “Minnesota Only” group (which ND adopted in), or is it a true Upper Midwest group? (MN, WI, ND, SD, IA, IL. Others can be debated.)

3 Likes

Elite stuff here

1 Like

They don’t like our kind Chris, @BaxterMSP already told me that!

1 Like

Concede the NFC North to us as a good faith gesture, then we can re-evaluate.

3 Likes

I believe this is Minnesota only as there was a midwest west group that didn’t work for us Minnesota guises. I would think the only way to be accepted would be to live in the nearby city of hudson or relative to that, which would encourage maximum participation in the Minnesota events.

All final rulings would have to go through @BaxterMSP but you could apply and it could be discussed.

@The_Cad_Says Can you confirm that the Midwest West group will continue to house the WI guises? I want to make sure that we aren’t messing up your chapters.

1 Like

Listen, I’ll send you guise my Venmo and then we’ll see how badly you want to join in!

5 Likes

5 Likes