Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Forgot how good that was!!

Heard the last weekend in March is now available.

2 Likes

619lre

6 Likes

At the rate things are going will the North Star suffer the same fate as NLU Vegas? People are sayingā€¦

2 Likes

What do NLU Vegas, NSS 2022, and bigfoot have in common?

They donā€™t exist!

2 Likes

At the rate things are going there will be one course left with availability and @kirkeide1 will finally fulfill a lifelong dreamā€¦

11 Likes

You act like people just arenā€™t going to come because one of the PNWā€™s 70 events overlaps it

Taking everyone to live footage of the NSS3 announcement in progress:

3 Likes

Youā€™re in here raking me over the coals when itā€™s your boy Mark Foley who canā€™t figure out how to pick up his phone

Why the hell would you turn to the right in that situation?!

1 Like

Guessing they just locked up the parking brake

Release the tapes

3 Likes

Yeah except you can see him crank the wheel right.

Regardless if someone isnā€™t picking up the phone, find a course that will answer the call?

Is ā€œUnelected jefeā€ Spanish for ā€˜passing the buckā€™?

Speaking of buckā€¦NSS3->no course->TBC->special guest appearance this summer by ZB?

Iā€™m talking to more than one course.

If you have two courses do you even have one?

4 Likes

I have confirmed with Element that 24 of us will be there tomorrow night.

Cheers everyone.

Looking forward to it.

8 Likes

To: All Past North Star Shootout Participants
From: Generalissimo of the Democratic Peopleā€™s Republic of Minnesota
Re: Our Glorious Nation

It has come to the attention of the Generalissimo that our Peopleā€™s Republic has been led astray.
Our collective efforts to build a glorious paradise where every handicap can thrive, from @Daniel all the way up to @LonnieMollo, is now in its most fragile state. While your Dear Leader appreciates a brutal dictatorship, one must see results with such a regime.

To that end, I hearby announce a period of protest and prolonged mourning for our dear MN contingent. I refuse to speak on this board again until our great workerā€™s paradise can be restored to its former glory.

9 Likes

Can someone let me know when a summary is posted if this (potential) offense?