Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

holy shit. thank you for posting this as i had tonight as the date……

3 Likes

1/15 my dude.

:blue_heart:

1 Like

The tapes show that I’ve been actually planning this event while @BaxterMSP’s only contribution has been to publicly criticize my efforts

4 Likes

no progress

1 Like

You know they say leadership is a spectator sport.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes
8 Likes

Simulator meet up question

Would you like to have your teams decided by:

• Blind draft (like originally planned)
  • Random pairing generator
  • Draw a name from a hat

0 voters

619yc0

14 Likes

a) he’s my boy b) his salary won’t change a penny whether the course is empty or full 3) it’s his only time off, and he’s probably already thinking it’s happening…so he probably isn’t sweating it.

3 Likes

All salient points, but when I last talked to him he was going to talk to the super about us doing 36. That was 3 weeks ago, radio silence since

Why does he need to talk to the super about us playing 36?

Because they have Saturday morning leagues every weekend of the Summer, for some god-forsaken reason. So some shit needs to be moved around for us if we want to play two rounds

And for the record, I’m really not frustrated with him. It’s his schedule. It’s when I’m catching strays for not posting anything that I wish I had the details I’ve been waiting for

1 Like

What would need to be moved?

Presumably league play. Also can anyone find where I put the goddamn poll for the NSS3 dates?

Ok, I was thinking since you were referencing him needing to talk to the super that the “moving” was in reference to something physical on the course.

If the request was to have them move league play to a different day, so that we could book the course for 36 holes and he responded with let me talk to the superintendent…and then went dark…that might be an answer in itself.

I’ve had that thought a few times, but part of the 3+ weeks was the holidays, I’m assuming he left that conversation for after 1/3, so the grace period is still in effect in some sense. Can’t wait to tell him I’ve moved it to 7/9…