Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

We’re going to go with more of a chaotic method.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Sad to report @TheRightSide has suffered an injury that is going to prevent his participation on Saturday.

Would like to get one more refugee in so we can have an even number of players but we can audible if need be

A proper fucking injury, at that

2 Likes

Got a buddy tentatively in if we need to fill that spot.

Edit: scratch that.

1 Like

I think we may be at 24 players.

Please all stay healthy and safe so we can have a good time.

4 Likes

It’s the Friday before a long weekend, up to 5" of snow is hitting the metro today and no one wants to work. This is the day I would fully expect a new NSS3 event thread with associated details, but instead we have this:

11 Likes

How do you know I’m not working on it right now?

2 Likes

Your actions remain true to your avatar

4 Likes

HOW DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE MLK DAY OFF?!?! WTF!

2 Likes

My company doesn’t acknowledge MLK and instead recognizes JC with Good Friday holiday. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

whynotboth.gif

1 Like

FINANCEBROSUNITE!

3 Likes

Would be a good day to draft teams and then never discuss them again! #teampuckett4lyfe

7 Likes

*MUSTY CORPORATE AMERICA DESK JOBS UNITE

1 Like

Listen, I tell people at work all the time that I’m “working on it”. How do they know if I’m really re-watching a Pinehurst #2 video and daydreaming instead?

Calendars are filling fast, I think the Isotoner Roost has already announced 30 events, NSS2 was announced the November prior…

2 Likes

But admit it…you were ENTERTAINED that day

4 Likes

Somebody better than me needs to photoshop Baxter’s head onto the gladiator picture!

But yes, yes I was.

Think about all the things I’ve done just to entertain you fuckers during the long winter months

https://www.cameo.com/v/600eda9a5175c2001d4e7044?utm_campaign=video_share_to_copy

4 Likes

Y’all got any of them event dates yet?

1 Like