Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

At @JScore’s member-guest? Quite possibly, actually

4 Likes

My last chance to make the derby and have the chance at club immortality!

5 Likes

Cc: @midwestgolfbum

got selected for the golfer’s journal 2 man at Sleepy Hollow on August 21st. if anyone has availability and is interested, let me know.

5 Likes

Signed up for the final slot. Good luck in the match.

1 Like

Sounds good. I dropped the 2 other spots yesterday so we must have a rando with us

What are your options?

If you truly only need it for simple business things like you’re describing, pick the one that goes along with your phone’s operating system. However, if a surface is an option, pick that

Very late on this, but I’m also coming over for the Northland event. I have to come to a wedding in MN 3 days prior so it has to be destiny right…

Going to be a sick bender with The Wilderness at Fortune Bay & both Giant’s Ridge courses Sunday (just enough daylight, tee times booked) beforehand

4 Likes

Literally any option is available

Surface Pro

1 Like

I can’t wait to have my new mole report back on your progress.

4 Likes

Had a blast playing with @kirkeide1 and @TSJ tonight at Highland Natty. @TSJ and I got to witness a hell of a round by @kirkeide1 shooting a #nice 69 (-3) and also kicking my ass 4&3.

7 Likes

Hello all, new to the Roost and to North Star United as of today. Thanks to @bignanski for personal welcome and a few tips to start.

I live in St Louis Park and do the bulk of my golfing at Brookview GC (Golden Valley, MN), including their large and well-orgnanized Wednesday Night Men’s League (bmga.org). I have two boys, 7 and 4. I’ve been trooping around Brookview’s Par 3 course with my oldest son some this year and last.

Can’t wait to watch the LACC US Open in primetime and to listen to the post-round NLU recap shows. I’ve been a listener for only about the last 2 years, but I consistently enjoy them and the NLU crew’s brand of humor. Take care, -Brian Egan

20 Likes

@Battisstatus give this man a proper welcome

2 Likes

WELCOME @bcegan

What’s your favorite hole at Brookview?

How’s the food at their new(ish) bar restaurant?

Golf ball of Choice?

4 Likes

@Battisstatus

Favorite hole at Brookview is the par 5 16th. Tightish driving hole with fairway sloping to right. Huge tree and creek crossing hole in play on 2nd shot. Crowned green sits on top of a significant rise from the fairway.

Restaurant food is good - serviceable bar food, good local tap beer options. Steel toe size 7 and Hooey. Large patio overlooking lawn bowling and large deck overlooking 9th and 18th – nice settings for a beverage as the sun goes down on Wed night league.

Vice Pro is the current ammo of choice. Probably need to order some reinforcements soon…

3 Likes

@mfowlds and I will be having our match at The Links at Northfork at 1:24p next Monday June 12th. @OnlyLayingUp will be joining as our third but if anyone else wants to join as a 4th the spot is open!

3 Likes

@Wry_Whiskey and I will be doing our first round match at Baker National this Sunday at 7:05am. We’ve got 2 open spots if anyone needs to get their match in or just wants to play. The forecast is looking so so good.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Happy to be here as a new member and thought I’d introduce myself. Big thanks to @bignanski for all of the helpful info to get me started.

I’m from the St. Cloud area and do most of my playing at Oak Hill and the Grandview Lodge courses in the Brainerd area.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully playing some golf!

Sam

13 Likes