Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

I’ve got a foursome booked at Keller for this Sunday, 6/4 at 6:27 am. All three other spots are available if anyone would like to play.

2 Likes

I’ll take one

2 Likes

How was the course? I play in their men’s club and we had some ridiculous pins this weekend, but the greens weren’t rolling as fast as I figured they would be at all, granted by Monday they sped up a little bit.

1 Like

They weren’t as fast as I’ve ever seen them, but they were for sure cut/single rolled at least that morning for the Senior PGA. Course is in absolutely phenomenal shape (minus the bottom of the fairway on 14, that’s torn so bad.

2 Likes

Bumping this one more time before I have to cancel the 2 spots still available, come join us!

1 Like

Hey all,

We still have a ton of room at NSS4. Call your friends and tell them to get out to Gross for all-day golf and festivities.

ONLY 45 DAYS AWAY

https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/9396467135514987179

Cc: @NorthStarUnited

4 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it, but this also means I’m 45 days from my trip to Napa! So thank you for that reminder!

4 Likes

Is this open to non-nest members? Could see if my brother and his buddy would want to do it to help fill it out. They are both sickos

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely. Open to all.

1 Like

Is there a number of participants we’re trying to hit?

1 Like

The more the merrier imo. But 64 would be a great start.

Pretty much every event this year falls on a previous commitment. - Family trips, anniversary, daughters birthday, etc. Just not in the cards this year. The Match Play is my Super Bowl

2 Likes

Just move it over to Chomonix and play with my in laws. Problem solved

Same, but also already eliminated from the Match Play…

2 Likes

You’re immediately suspended.

3 Likes

Completely left field topic, I need some advice, get to pick a tablet for work. What do I go with? I fly weekly and will utilize it mostly for note taking, emails, spreadsheets…. Suggestions?

NSS4 conflicts with my club’s member-guest this year.

2 Likes

I was able to take down @spscrappers 3&2 today after the pillow fight of the century. Pine Island is a tight, tight piece of property and I’m pretty sure we spent more time looking for balls in the long grass than the fairways. Great hang though!

2 Likes

Soon to be former club, from the sounds of it. Maybe it’s not that important?

3 Likes

images
I can only assume that The Chainsmokers will be there for the closing party?