Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

correct

edited

1 Like

WB = over rated

Go onā€¦

1 Like

Hard to have a bad time at either. If I counted ā€œGreatā€ holes, Iā€™d give the edge to Northland. The back 9 at Northland is so good, and I donā€™t love the back 9 at WBYC as much. The par 3s are better (mostly beacuse of the greens) and I personally love the up hill holes.

Letā€™s hear the list of Northland great holes and WBYC great holes.

Please donā€™t. This is Pat Craig territory pretending to go hole by hole on which is better.

LOL. Donā€™t need a hole by hole write up, just curious to hear other peopleā€™s takes on which holes are great

1 Like

The non- Csuite people in the thread just like

15 Likes

WBYC is great. Northland is great. We need @kirkeide1 to get us back on track to find MNā€™s worst course.

4 Likes

Chomonix

6 Likes

Gross National?

5 Likes

Lol, never played. I would put WBYC neighbor Oneka Ridge in the running. The only good thing that ever happens when I play there is driving by WBYC on my way home.

Also, the sad thing in MN to find the top 10 worst courses list all you have to do is go lookup MGA qualifying sites. Itā€™s disgraceful the courses they use every year compared to our friends across the river.

2 Likes

MOOOOOOODS

3 Likes

Chomonix is objectively correct. Honorable mention to Oak Marsh.

This yearā€™s lineup was especially gross.:confounded:

4 Likes

Itā€™s chomonix hands down. However, you guys havenā€™t played quite a few of the courses the East Central area. Itā€™s a pretty tough scene up there.

Iā€™'ll be at Tanners this year, yikes

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing Pioneer for the Am, but I didnā€™t even sign up for the Players qualifier. Those sites were brutal.

2 Likes

What do you mean Mendakota isnā€™t a good host for the USGA Mid Am Fourball?!?!

9 Likes