Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

We checked Pioneer as soon as we got into work this morning and the tee times were available. Grabbed the 10:39 spot. Going to be a muddy mess at the bottom of hole 1!

8 Likes

Heeeeelllll yeah

2 Likes

Nothing official either besides the optimism earlier this spring. Iā€™m hopeful for Olympic to open next week, right when Iā€™m out of town.

Nice! Iā€™m sneaking out Thursday morning. Definitely gonna hit a nice bucket of balls before, too. Their range was tight and firm early in the season last year.

Drove by Les today and the fairways and greens are very green, I was quite shocked by what I saw. The driving range looks good too but it wasnā€™t open yet.

4 Likes

I know Les likes to let some of the lesser places in town get beat up early. Theyā€™ll probably open up a little after Stoneridge.

8 Likes

Enjoy variable pricing rate when you come crawling back to us!

Walking by Troy Burne this weekend I would have said no way could they open for golf. Yesterday it looked like they should stick 18 flags in the ground.

Prestwick just told members they will open on the 19th

Southern Hills open 4/13. Found where Iā€™m going on Friday.

4 Likes

Tanners opening Thursday, walking onl- oh wait, nobody cares.

3 Likes

You take that back! Thatā€™s my favorite S-hole course on this side of town!

1 Like

His point was that no one cares that itā€™s walking only, almost everyone here will walk and gladly play golf just about anywhere right now.

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t, but we can go with that. It might be everyoneā€™s favorite shit hole.

Edit: except @freesypop

2 Likes

Shammy??? :sunglasses:

Shammy is too cheap/fun to truly be a shit hole, imo

2 Likes

How is that place not open? Iā€™m going to try to rush to Bloomington on Thurs afternoon to play Dwan because I canā€™t find anything closer to clinic.

1 Like

that works. 9am?

1 Like

We had a dropout. Still one spot left for highland on Thursday at 4:30!

bumping this one more time before I need to cancel the last spot this afternoon. One more spot left!

Iā€™ll take the last spot for tomorrow!

2 Likes