Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

I have a 4:20 on Wednesday at highland with 1 spot open if anyone wants to join that as well. I’m not as cool as Seth but we will get one more hole of golf in then his group.

2 Likes

Count me in for Wednesday’s last spot

2 Likes

See ya there

1 Like

Looks like River Oaks just opened tee sheets (can book online) but haven’t announced anything except for their range opening.

I grabbed a tee time Wednesday, 4:10pm at Highland. One open spot. Any takers?

Moved from Kilkarney to River Oaks at 1:10 PM. Still one spot open.

I’m in for Thursday at 4:30!

1 Like

You’re in! 2 more spots left

1 Like

I’d love to join Thursday as well if there’s still a spot open!

2 Likes

Let’s goooo one spot left

3 Likes

For those of you that haven’t checked it out, we are playing the first outdoor event of the NSU season on 5/6 at Victory Links in Blaine.

We have enough players for 3 teams and would love to get a 4th team set up (need 3 more players)

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/north-star-united-events-the-descent-into-chaos-5-6/72024/935?u=battisstatus

1 Like

To be clear, this event is open to anyone :metal:

Sad to be missing the first event of the year, but not so sad that I will be playing Whistling, Blackwolf, and The Bull over in Wisconsin this weekend.

5 Likes

:obscenity:

Wait, I’ll be playing Palmetto and the Tree Farm this weekend. I have ZERO to complain about.

12 Likes

I’ll play if its still open

2 Likes

Yessir! That’s 4! Very rare these days to play with 3 refugees I’ve never met. Hopefully we get close to all 18 in.

7 Likes

Anybody else surprised there hasn’t been a few more course openings announced? Kind of crazy that we will have a full work week of 70+ and hitting 80s but shitty weekend will probably keep a lot closed. Seems like the weekend of 4/22 might be when the floodgates open. @LonnieMollo or @BaxterMSP have you been getting any updates on course condition? Seems like everything should come through healthy.

1 Like

A bit, but I’m guessing a lot of courses are just being cautious about the water. Hopefully by May 1 most courses are starting to welcome green fees.

1 Like

Nothing official yet. They just removed covers from the greens yesterday or this AM, so they’ll be spending these next few nice days letting that ground heat up and cleaning out all the winter debris. If we get good weather next week I’m guessing the course opens next Friday

4 Likes

Pioneer just announced they’re opening tomorrow.

8 Likes