Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

ummm that makes 4 with a hobbling @TBuhr33 , he can ride in the cart for moral support, drinking coaching, etc. need 1 more for our hypothetical april round……

4 Likes

The real question is what kind of dog?

1 Like

My only criteria is 50+ lbs when grown. We both like pitty mixes but my mother has vehemently stated “any pit bull would not be welcome at her house because they’re dangerous”. I tried to explain that my brother’s girlfriend’s Staffy who is THE SWEETEST THING ON EARTH and has been there dozens of times now is basically a pit bull. She simply ignores this.

2 Likes

I was the opposite. I didn’t want a big massive dog running around, and was very opposed to shedding. Ended up with a mini labradoodle. She’s the best.

2 Likes

We’ve got an Olde English Bulldog that couldn’t be a better dog, save for the allergy issues she has. Solid heft (muscle) and still not a massive dog.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Just joined the Nest. Happy to be here representing MN.

12 Likes

Pit Dane mix?
Our newest is pit great Dane great Pyrenees

5 Likes

Welcome! We’ve got a large, pretty active group here. And a Roost! If you know/care what that is. @Battisstatus do the thing

3 Likes

Holy Christ. Not that big. I don’t want to need a backhoe to deal with the shit.

1 Like

110lbs at 16 months. Got him from MN Pitbull Rescue His mom is full pit and maybe 40lbs. Surprise!! We got a Giant.

3 Likes

We doing dogs today???

Beans wants you to remember - everything is a bed if you believe!

9 Likes

Hey welcome @swaneeman

Where abouts in MN are you residing?

What’s your favorite MN public course?

Favorite Mike Jones song?

2 Likes

That dog is far from “mini”

1 Like

Would recommend a Vizsla if you’ve got a big enough backyard for zoomies. Here’s Teemu, at 55lbs he’s the perfect sized dog imo.

10 Likes

I would agree, however compared to some of the monster labradoodles I’ve seen in public it probably still fits.

Thank you. I live on the SW side of the Twin Cities metro in Chanhassen, MN. I think my favorite MN public course is probably Logger’s Trail in Stillwater. I don’t get to play it as often as I like due to location, but I think it’s a very underrated course in the metro area.

WHO?!

As far as Mike Jones, I personally don’t listen to his music. I did see a performance live back in college though. If I had to pick a song, it would probably be Back Then.

I’m new to the NLU content. I only started listening and watching their content over the last few months and am now playing catch up. I’ve enjoyed the ride so far.

9 Likes

Requesting a meet & greet / zoomies meeting for Teemu and Beans. Vizsla’s are so pretty, please tell him he is a good boy for me.

2 Likes

Welcome, hope to see you #involved this year. We’ve got big things planned for this season!

I’m sorry to ask probably a dumb question, but what is Roost?

We like that.

1 Like