Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

April bdays represent! can we get together a foursome of april bdays? who else among us!

1 Like

Six of one, half dozen of the other. We’re getting a fence put in and they’re requiring me to find and mark property pins, sprinkler heads, etc. when there’s still 3 feet of snow in some places of my yard.

1 Like

What I’m more interested in is, did @bignanski have the metal detector prior to this project or get it because of it.

3 Likes

I rented it, $20 for 4 hours. While I was out there my bitch neighbor offered “oh, you could’ve used [ husband]'s”. Sweet, thanks.

5 Likes

I was truly hoping you were going all in on this with a purchase. Out on the various beaches in some shorts and a t-shirt with one of your many bucket hats on, kids and wife enjoying a normal day at the beach.

4 Likes

I am a huge fuckin nerd, but I aspire to never reach “metal detector guy” levels. A man gotta have a code.

7 Likes

Let me have this metal picture damn it.

1 Like

I’m April Adjacent - March 31st. Next year, if the April Gang is willing to offer a special exemption, I would be be in.

2 Likes

Gotta ask……is said “bitch neighbor” reason for the incoming fence?

4 Likes

Oak Summit in South Rochester was open yesterday. I didn’t play, but a buddy did. Said it was fine, grass was ok, but was definitely “winter golf” with random snow in places still.

1 Like

Ha, no. Not a privacy fence either, just a “wrought iron” aka galvanized steel so we can A. Let our kids out into the backyard without being afraid of them running out to the very busy street we live on and B. Eventually get a dog

3 Likes

Was talking to head pro at WBYC and he said ground is ready for immediate recover. Literally no frozen ground under the snow

GREAT news.

9 Likes

Has your very large cat approved this yet?

1 Like

Absolutely not. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna off himself in some extraordinarily dumb way though

4 Likes

michael-jordan

(You’re a better man than I, but we already knew that)

4 Likes

Tax day here - Can we get a 4 some of names that start with L and have an April birthday?

3 Likes

This is patently, demonstrably false and everyone here knows it

2 Likes

Aka a kid that can NEVER take care of himself.

I’ve made it abundantly clear that we will not have a dog. I won’t even entertain the idea. I’m a bad gui.

1 Like

I’ve been beaten down to the point that I want a dog about as much as I don’t want one. Which is significant.

4 Likes