Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Does this mean I missed the blizzard by a week?

1 Like

4 Likes

lol - good luck bro

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 weather apps all say we are f’d for golf until at least May 1. Send help.

F54E2513-1F18-4349-892B-D58597739084

5 Likes

It’s -11°F outside right now lmao :sob:

Also @bignanski

Can’t put a lot of trust into a forecast into next week yet but…

1 Like

With the 40 mph northern wind? lord have mercy

Let’s all remember this is mostly a @JScore problem. Weather Channel app has us looking fine here in the Cities. Still going with an opening weekend of 4/21 at most places

5 Likes

I’m thinking there will be some courses opening (looking at you: Shamrock, Stonebrooke, Tanners, Oak Marsh, Creeksbend) after Master’s week I’m sure too. Everything is fine!

3 Likes

Siiiiiiick

If I had a dollar for every time I planned a work trip to Fargo and a customer reached out the week before suggesting I reschedule due to weather I’d have… Like several dollars

7 Likes

Didn’t realize my weather hex extended to Nodak as well. My powers are stronger than I imagined.

3 Likes

I think this is extremely hopeful. I think we would be better off hitting balls through the neighborhood corridors at the old Parkview site in Eagan.

Just looking at the snow depth chart for the cities, we were at 12 inches 2 weeks ago and last week in the 4-6 range and even less if you go a little further south of the metro. My hopes are high.

5 Likes

barack obama hope GIF by Obama

4 Likes

The 5 inches of rain will certainly speed things up this weekend!

2 Likes

I was out Tuesday fuckin around in the yard (trying to find our property pins with a metal detector) and only the top inch or so of ground, at least where there’s snow or heavy shade, is frozen. Below that it’s completely thawed. We could actually see some quick drainage when this stuff really starts to melt in earnest.

My birthday is 4/14 so as long as I can golf somewhere, I’m happy.

2 Likes

You can be real with us, we’re all going crazy here. There weren’t any property pins, you were just in the backyard checking how thawed the ground was

7 Likes