Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Hit a few thin ones that didn’t get above the snowbank in front of me but good to be back.

And no, my clubs are still not clean from last year, just how I like em

19 Likes

Bunker Hills?

Looks like the Refuge

1 Like

Refuge

1 Like

Dip in the snow and use that brush @JMK gave you the other weekend!

5 Likes

That might take like an extra 30 seconds for each club though and that seems like too much work

3 Likes

Do you also not clean the clubs of the people you caddied for last year?

1 Like

Unfortunately laziness doesn’t tip well when caddying. Most were also low spin players and wouldn’t get the benefits I do from dirt clubs

2 Likes

It’s happening!

8 Likes

Guessing Friday golf in Rochester is a tall order…

I’m back to hopelessness.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bumping the NSS4 Logo Contest - I know there are some artists out here, get in this thing! Extended to April 15th.

And remember, NSS4 registration goes LIVE this Saturday, April 1!

3 Likes

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2023/03/28/royal-golf-club-sale-canceled.html

The last paragraph says the owner plans on making the course private in the next year or so…

1 Like

For those of us in the Southeast (and those willing to travel?) Trempealeau Mountain, just across the river from Winona, opened late last week. I had the “pleasure” of playing on Sunday. Complaints about pace aside, it was nice to get out there for the first round.
Ice still on the water hazards, balls just sitting out there waiting to sink. Also, my playing partner’s tee shot was saved by a snow pile so, naturally, made him play it as it lies.

7 Likes

Better late than never! We’re back!

19 Likes

First MN round of the year for the contingent?

2 Likes

The course is just not that good.

3 Likes

My drive to work today:

8 Likes

I am sorry dude :pensive:

2 Likes

By the sounds of it we all have that drive coming up this weekend. Unsubscribe.

6 Likes