Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

It’s still a little far out for me to know yet. We have some schedules up in the air. Hoping to know by the Monday before.

2 Likes

Shit, shit, shit, I’m going to have to back out of the sim meetup. Had some family stuff that came up that I don’t think I can weasel out of to hit balls into a screen. I apologize to my fellow Americans and to my captain Mr. @Mystic for letting them down.

1 Like

7 Likes

@loosh is first on the list to take a spot.

Theoretically have 18 still with @LonnieMollo and @kurtzh17

4 Likes

3 Likes

This is making me irrationally angry that I can’t be there now.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, your team will certainly lose now and you can always claim that it was due to your absence.

7 Likes

Absolute insanity. Late Christmas gift to myself, inspired by goldy

25 Likes

I want to dislike this x1,000,000

5 Likes

There he is, the Refuge’s Patrick Reusse checking in.

9 Likes

That’s quite possibly the most hurtful thing anyone has called me

7 Likes

Has anyone played Victory the day after the Monday Q for the 3M??

ive played it right before. and honestly, i think tough course setups are fun sometimes. but this was brutal. the rough was so long you couldnt find a ball that trickled off the fairway if u wanted. the grass bunkers they have scattered across that place were unplayable out of. very penal. certainly put a premium on playing out of the short stuff. and thats all before they probably had those things rolling at an 11. would i do it again? 100% yes.

7 Likes

But were you dumb enough to walk it?

2 Likes

hell no.

6 Likes

Day before…do not recommend

EDIT: what @SBST said

3 Likes

I’ve played TPC the day after the 3M a few times, so probably pretty similar conditions. Playing the toughest of course conditions is either an absolute blast or it’s the worst day of your golf life. And yes, I am dumb enough to carry my bag around TPC.

1 Like

So, what I’m hearing is I want to play it the Sunday before, not the Tuesday after to get punched in the gut???

1 Like

TPC isn’t quite as bad as Victory between holes though. Couple streets to cross and 9 to 10 sucks but the turn at Victory is like a full mile

2 Likes

I was forced to walk Victory enough as a younger lad. I’ve done my time. Never again.

2 Likes