Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

@kurtzh17

Tagging you in here so that you have some more insight into the day to day MN interactions.

Very active group.

Welcome again!

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to make a statement on the record. I will not be accepting the Saudi Golf Leagueā€™s offer to join their endeavor. I have chosen to remain the captain of Team Europe for the Minnesota Contingentā€™s Ryder Cup Redux.

Thank you,

13 Likes

Thatā€™s my captain

2 Likes

Heroic, Brave, Inspirational, Humanitarian - just a few words that come to mind when I think of Captain @freesypop.

Iā€™m sure @Mystic will make his official stance known once his flight lands in KAECā€¦

4 Likes

As an American with some very expensive condos to sell I support captain @Mystic and his endeavor to not only grow the game, but also build some in-roads to that Saudi money

2 Likes

Does Optimal offer Royal Greens Golf & Country Club as a course option? We could be missing out on very lucrative opportunityā€¦ to grow the game!

1 Like

The people made the decision they wanted to go to :fr: for some reason. Would have loved some Whistling (I donā€™t remember what I voted for I changed my vote like 3 times)

2 Likes

@bignanski and I have landed in Paris and will be playing the French Open. Will report back

6 Likes

Comfy opening hole

3 Likes

The course is fun. There is aaaaaa lot of water out there.

Canā€™t wait to see what captain @freesypop is going to do with the set up

:eu: :eu: :eu:

2 Likes

Following up with everyone,
We officially have 4 bays blocked from

7:30pm - 11:00pm on Saturday 2/26

At Optimal Performance golf.

In the event that we add one more group we will add another bay.

5 Likes

@Battisstatus please consider me interested and committed if there are spots.

4 Likes

If we include @LonnieMollo and @loosh that will get us to 18

Ideally would like to have 2 more and make it 20 and then cap it.

@kurtzh17 @mplsgolfer @AndrewMoran @BaxterMSP would any of you have interest?

2 Likes

#getinvolvedlosers

3 Likes

So, whenā€™s the match play signup/bracket coming? Would like to know who I eventually will lose to at Keller.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™ll get that fired up in the next couple weeks

2 Likes

The equivalent of being left on ā€œreadā€

1 Like

@loosh @LonnieMollo i tried to send you guis a DM but was unable to do so because one person has SMā€™s blocked.

Would love to have two more people join to make it 20

@chefcycle any update on the baby sitter? @kurtzh17 come on out and meet the locals.

Throw me down as a probable yes

2 Likes