Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

I signed up! See you there Adam!

5 Likes

Decided to pass on this year’s Stalemate as I’ll be playing in The Thirstbucket in GR. They did up the cost a little bit but it’s still a reasonable price tag for a one day thing for us who are local. Meadowbrook is a hella fun course and it will forever tempt me to join as I live a mile away and drive by it daily. Last year’s event was a great time despite a short rain delay, have fun to all of you who are going and go for the green on #3!

3 Likes

I imagine this is happening on Twitch, but not entirely sure. Sunday is also the time change in the US. Daniel (the host) is in the Netherlands and Mike is in Tasmania working on 7 Mile Beach, so I think this might actually be at 4pm. We’ll figure it out tomorrow.

Anyways, let me know if you have any questions for Mike that you want to get in.

3 Likes

Fellow brethren of the Flock:

I have betrayed you. I’ve had these hats for a couple of months, and have completely slacked in getting them out to you guys.

If you have received yours at one of the MOG get togethers please mark a Yes next to your name on the list. If you’re waiting on yours please ridicule me in the following posts.

I’m boxing them up tonight.

3 Likes

You know I’m good to grab mine when I see you homie! Speaking of which, we are fully in the possible golf possible snow part of the season, let’s start teeing it up!

4 Likes

Yes! I’m 100% ready. Cabin fever is getting the best of me.

1 Like

Any extra hats up for grabs?

2 Likes

Same here. Newer member interested in paying for any left over.

I’m interesting in joining the fresh coast flock, and I know I don’t have to sign up for the match play based on the spreadsheet, but is there more info about said match play that I could find somewhere? Format/schedule etc?

1 Like

@JDGAFFLIN if I bring home another hat my fiancée may kill me so the one I claimed in the spreadsheet can go to @Jalspurg or @IT-to-Green

1 Like

Will grab mine as I see you as well. No worries.

If you DM @paroutfromhere he will hook you up with details.

1 Like

Yes. I did another order so we have extras. Toss your name on the sheet.

1 Like

Yes. Add your name to the sheet.

1 Like

Nah Homie. Come get yours. We have extras. :joy:

Lol fine. I’ll figure out a time to come and get it

1 Like

For the matchplay there are some posts earlier in the thread referencing groups but we will do away with that a go for a straight knockout bracket. I’ll set the matchups this weekend based on location to minimize travel in the early rounds and folks will have 2-3 weeks to meet up and play.

Match format is 18 holes and handicapped (don’t be a scum bag)

Still working with @paroutfromhere on the finals site(s) and prizes.

7 Likes

Thanks again for all your efforts with this!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I’m definitely in if that’s the case (and it’s not too late). How do I get a cool mini logo next to my name? Haha

2 Likes

Would love one as well. Added info to the sheet. How much?

1 Like