Roll Call - Metro NYC

Gonna try for Bethpage the online way

1 Like

Is it still a restoration?

Which date? We have a few lottery whispers

Scored a round at Bethpage online. My ipad was spinning fast at one minute after the five day booking window opened.

No need for that 5 am bs.

4 Likes

I think you can call it a restoration. The work aims to restore the bunkering (what it is now is not Raynor/MacDonald) and greens first and foremost. It will also add length, improve drainage, create better layering under grass and allow for better conditions, etc…
Everything will go. Dont think there will be a blade of grass left on the property during the project.

2 Likes

I naively assumed the greens still had the bones of Raynor/MacDonald, he’ll even timber Point does (other architects but point stands)

So should I play Yale next week or not?

You definitely should try to. Not sure what day you have open but There’s a few of us playing on 8/11.

2 Likes

Bethpage on Aug 11 it looks like.
Booked a caddie.

1 Like

Theres also a sweet event at keney park on the 13th :wink:

The greens are but the bunkers are not. They had a bunker reno in the early 2000’s that removed a lot of Raynor/MacDonald. At least thats what the pro told me. I still enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Yes. It is worth the trip

1 Like

Best food near Citi Field?

Honestly, the stadium has a lot of good options. I’m not talking normal ballpark food.

1 Like

Its the greatest food court that happens to have a professional baseball team playing inside it

2 Likes

Gracias to you both.

What’s up guys and gals,

Is anyone here heading to this boogey nights event at flushing meadows pitch and put tomorrow night? I saw an nlu post the other day on their story that they are hosting an event there on 8/11. I can’t find any info now… has any body been or plan on going?

Cheers

1 Like

Driving down from albany! I know @djpie, @ChickPhilA and @MerchCzar should be there as well

2 Likes

Yes I’ll be there too. Although forgot it’s themed. I will not be dressed up

@baberuth you should do this!

2 Likes

There’s basically the best Korea-Town in Flushing. Rivals Manhattan. Great food