Roll Call: Memphis 10

Cossar what’s up bud? Welcome

1 Like

Welcome! Where do you normally play? Would love to meet up with a fellow refuge

I’m a member at Windyke so that is where I mostly play. I also try to go walk Galloway at least a couple times a month in the warmer months when there is time after work. For sure would love to get a game in the works!

1 Like

Figured my first order of business should be checking in with the fellow 901ers. I’m a member at TPC Southwind and would love to play with other local posters.

1 Like

Welcome! Love seeing more Memphians in the nest. I’m a member at Windyke. I’m all in for a Round with anyone who wants to play.

Anybody played or heard a review of Overton Park 9?

I’ve played it twice since it opened. It is a great time. The green complexes are legit. I was always a fan of it prior to the renovation due to it being so quirky. It has only improved. They are still renovating the clubhouse so the start is a little chaotic but a fun loop nonetheless.

3 Likes

I played it the week it opened, really enjoyed the walk. Some great short 4’s and pretty wicked green complexes.

1 Like

Late to the game, but just added my info to the Roost.

Unless there is some rain I plan on coming up Friday morning for a loop or two at Overton. Anyone around?

1 Like

Played it twice with my old man Saturday morning with 5 clubs. Couldn’t have been more fun.

1 Like

I had back surgery back in May. Should get the all clear to play in August and OP9 is on my list to get to quickly

1 Like

It’s a shit ton of fun. When it grows in its going to be something really special.

2 Likes

OP9 is a treat. I want to loop it every week now. A couple irons, wedges, & a putter really makes it fun. #5 is probably my favorite hole out there.

2 Likes

Yea don’t miss right of that green…

2 Likes

Told my friends that #5 at Overton might now be my favorite hole in the Memphis area, and I’ve played every course except Memphis CC. That X-box bunker is beautiful and the green is more fun than anything at Sweetens Cove, which is saying A LOT.

1 Like

The aforementioned X-box bunker on 5.

1 Like

Anybody free to play Overton Park on Friday in the PM hours?

I might be able to make that work. Are you local or coming in town to play it? Played it before?

1 Like