Roll Call: Maine

So, who wants to try for a meetup in the next week or two?

Iā€™m down. Where are you thinking?

Depends on whoā€™s in, I guess. Do you prefer weekend or weekday?

More people would probably be available on a weekend. Letā€™s shoot for a Saturday?

Sounds good. This Saturday might be too close; the next one is Memorial Day weekend- but not sure that really matters this year!

Hey all,
Just moved to the area so I donā€™t know much about the courses in the area, so I would love to join in!
Just bought a house too so the project list is lengthy, but with a little notice I can hopefully make it happen.

Where in Maine are you living?

Stockton Springs, near Bangor.

1 Like

Ok. Who would be in for a round on may 30? We can pick a centrally located venue once we have commitments.

1 Like

What say you @Gtaylor @jquentin @3PuttMaine @mnkinn12 @Cbernie28 @btmorse27

Iā€™m nearby, but play in orono

Iā€™ll keep an eye here to see what all is being discussedā€¦I should be around

Iā€™m away for work till June 8th but can get a round in after then

Maybe we push it a couple weekends to try and get at least a foursome? Arundel might be open for guest play next month, too.

if youd like to come up to penobscot valley sometime i could show you around. I am a member there. it isnt in the shape that it used to be, or should be. but its the best in the area still probably. the greens are rolling pretty well. its a difficult course. being a classic donald ross layout, the greens are particularly tricky as well as a premium in avoiding certain areas.(like short siding yourself, or going long is no good alot of the time) or if you are wanting to check out bangor muni, or any other course and want someone to tag alongā€¦lmk i am really wanting to go down to mdi and play kebo and ne harbor.

You guys hearing anything on when the 14 day quarantine may end for out of staters?

The governor updated golf restrictions yesterday but made no change to the 14 day rule.

New to the refuge but not to Maine. Down in the Bath-Brunswick area. Awesome to see some other Mainers in here! Always down for a round so Iā€™ll stay in tune!

Iā€™m down for Arundel any time Iā€™m home and people want to meet upšŸ‘ I split time in Portland and Belgrade when Iā€™m home so Iā€™ll go wherever to play

1 Like

Sorry, Goose, I canā€™t play tomorrow but should be in one for a round one of the next few weekends. Would be great if we could make it out on Arundel.