Roll Call: Maine

Ypu play at toddy?

Occasionally, but I am a member at Falmouth so mostly play there.

Fantasticā€¦I am from Bangor areaā€¦but have a friend who plays out of toddyā€¦thatā€™s why I asked

Toddy is an interesting course- two very different nines, and the little remix of Augusta No. 12 is fun. Itā€™s a small community here (just like everywhere else in the state) so thereā€™s a decent chance I might at least know of your friend.

Matt paineā€¦aaron civiello

Well, never mind!

Let me know if youā€™re ever down this way and want a game. (When itā€™s warmer, of course).

Manā€¦Iā€™d really enjoy that sometimeā€¦the korn ferry event is the week of my 36 bdayā€¦and Iā€™m hoping to be down there for thatā€¦butā€¦I would really like to get a round going sometimeā€¦same goes for you coming up this way!

Places open up down there before hereā€¦so I always kick off the year down southā€¦but travel down several times a seasonā€¦usually solo

New to the Refuge, originally from the Philly area but just moved up to Portland. Anyone looking to get a round in when springs rolls around, let me know!

3 Likes

Ya. Nice! Got plans of joining anywhere or anything

Portland is my favorite city on earth, you will have an awesome time up there. Summer concerts at Thompsonā€™s point >>>>

Cape arundel is the class of the golf scene up there which I havenā€™t played yet, definitely want to this year. There are also a few other cool spots that I want to hit. Reach out when youā€™re down near Boston and Iā€™ll do vice versa!

2 Likes

Looked at Falmouth CC and Portland CC. I travel a good bit for work though so for the time being Iā€™ll stick with the public courses around my area. Riverside is only a mile away so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll venture there a good deal.

1 Like

Will do! Iā€™m outnumbered by bruins fans now so Iā€™ll have to make friends with the enemy I suppose

1 Like

There is loads of good options around youā€¦ Iā€™ll gladly link up for a round asapā€¦cheersā€¦welcome to maine and welcome to the refuge

1 Like

Who in here is for sure 100% attending the meet up in maine in june

1 Like

Iā€™m in for sure. Gotta assume some of the MA boys are in as well - @Sladeplugins @GeronimoJackson @AHBerg @anon26814599 @arydolphin among many many others

4 Likes

Yes. Iā€™m sure your right! All of new England probably. The Korn ferry event is that week as well

When is it??? Id love to.

Hasnā€™t been dialed inā€¦but around the first/ second week of june likely

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely planning to do the meetup.

1 Like