Roll Call: Maine

Kebo was fucking sweet.

3 Likes

Heading up to Boothbay Harbor next weekend with the missus for a quick weekend getaway and we got a tee time at Boothbay Harbor Country Club through the resort we’re staying at. Anyone play it before?

@Lilcuch Posted in another thread about it

1 Like

Boothbay Country Club was really well kept and the clubhouse was really nice. Strong, private country club vibes, but the course is really nice. Be warned, it is not really on the water, so temper your expectations on that front. Definitely worth playing.

1 Like

Anyone looking to play in southern maine, please give me a shout. @rgcboston on instagram, best way to reach me likely.

How southern? I play Bridgton Highlands and Point Sebago

Generally very southern but stay up in bethel at Sunday River and play there and bethel inn often. Not far from sebago. Definitely interested in playing in the spring.

1 Like

I’m from Mass but am up there every weekend from May 15 through September. I have a camp on Long Lake.

Walking golfer from Bath, ME. Checking in.

2 Likes

Just joined the Refuge, St. Joe’s alum, member of Hooper G.C. in Walpole, NH.

About a dozen of us St. Joe’s alums have a little mini-tournament somewhere around Windham every fall. Spring Meadows is our usual but also played Dunegrass and Nonesuch. Any other suggestions in that general area?

Also, if anyone ever makes it out to southwestern NH come play Hooper and give me a holla!
Can reach me at @jlbeer on Instagram

1 Like

I enjoy it there…only played once. But very interested in returning. Combining with a weekend at point sebago. I live in bangor area

1 Like

Played bath this year…was an interesting layout…a few beautiful holes

From bangor area…but like to travel south to play…and need playing partners. Interested

I’m always down to venture back up to Maine.

Went to Thomas then transferred to Husson. Got back into golf up on Bangor Muni when I was at Husson.

Kebo is somewhat local to me…love it

Nice man…I’m local to Bangor area…you live here now?

No back in Mass now. Graduated in 2012 and lived in Orono while I went to Husson. Where you around Bangor?

I play out of pvcc in orono…but live in hampden actually. Well…nice to connect…if you are coming up for golf this year, please give a shout! I like to travel around and play as much as possible…where do you play in massm

1 Like

Newly registered member here in Maine; live in North Yarmouth.

1 Like

My heart is in Maine, my body is in the “Lower 47”.

1 Like