Roll Call: Kentucky

I just assume everyone has the discord muted at this point lol let’s just say it’s recommended to mute then check back in, moreso like the refuge than a group text

1 Like

Like….

Would love to have some Bluegrass boys on the squad to represent HCC! A month earlier, we’ll be getting together for the third edition of The Barn Burner at Kenny Perry’s… The first time we hit to a floating green in the pond, and the second time we had a derby with hickories… who knows what we’ll come up with for this one

1 Like

Take it from a Kentucky native, the HCC goes above and beyond for every event they put on.

2023 Extinction was legendary.

2 Likes

I’d love to represent High Cotton in the Farmer’s Cup. Any HCC event at Park Mammoth is always a great time!

2 Likes

Have a few really good friends that play in it in Louisville and always seem to have a really good time. Nothing of note that I can remember. So much so, that had I not moved to Knox, I was considering it because the cost is great and a bunch of dudes I already knew were playing in it.

Like most things, I expect the vast majority of folks who participate are good people. My issues have come with the higher up’s and a few of their minions behind the scenes

1 Like

KY checking in, and hoping to get in on the HCC action. In the Louisville area and always looking for golf buddies!

2 Likes

Can’t recommend Heritage Hill enough for the price (FYI they count Fridays as part of their weekend rate). If it’s not dormant, worth every penny. You will have a blast.

I’m sure @leftysauce can get you sorted out! If you ever make it over into Southern Indiana, feel free to hit me up!

2 Likes

Oh, he’s sorted :muscle:

Welcome in @RealQuick :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank you @leftysauce and @Douger23! I play in Southern IN quite a bit (hard to beat the collection of courses right over the bridge). Only wish CB and CP weren’t so pricey these days.

2 Likes

I’m over in Evansville, so I get over towards Santa Clause/Jasper to play once or twice a year. I’ll reach out the next time I head that way!

1 Like

Did The Bull go private?? I’ll be in Lexington/Richmond area for work and need some places to play
with a few clients. I remember Gibson Bay, the Bull, Houston Oaks and Cherry Blossom from when I lived there. I already have a round booked at Griffin Gate… Where else do I look at playing?

1 Like

Kearney is a good option. I think the Bull is private now, but you could probably still get on.

@Tron @Randy

Check out this article from Cincinnati.com:

Publix in NKY? Fourth mystery grocery store proposed

Publix creeping in on Kroger territory. How do we feel about this @Randy??

Hey - quick invite for anyone looking to play Park Mammoth on Sunday 10/22 - have 2 spots that came open with a group of us coming up from Sweetens ~@ 8am if any one wants to join, @Jrembold, @Nickygifts, @KC_Badger and I… as well as some ANONs to be named later…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Kentuckians, claim your rightful spot defending your home state on team High Cotton!

1 Like

I am thinking about burning some PTO on Friday and heading down to Park Mammoth for the first time if anyone else still has 2 weeks of vacation they need to use in the next 2.5 months.

2 Likes

Do it! I would join you if I wasn’t taking a half day Thursday for my dad’s 60th birthday.

1 Like

For sure go. You won’t regret it. I played there on Saturday and it’s in great shape. Arguably the best set of greens in Kentucky.

1 Like