Roll Call: Kentucky

Just added myself to the GoogleSheet. Someone hit me with what “YOTB” means. Threw this idea out there … pairing a mini meet up @ Kearney with a UK football home game would be sweet IMO.

It started as a Year of the Blade. For all of us who suck (since you’re a 0.1) we decided to play blades because why not.

Well for the majority of us it has morphed into Year of the Eternal Blade or Life of the Blade.

Even though I am a 15.4 I play Titleist 695 MBs because why not. It is more fun to hit a sexual flushed blade than a Super Game Improvement 20 yards over.

Added myself to the Doc. I’m out of NKY. Would love to check out the course.

2 Likes

I am thinking either Sunday September 4th, 18th or 25th. I can’t do Saturdays due to my son playing tee ball and I coach.

The Bengals play at 4:25 on the 18th and could sit down after the round to watch the game and have beers.

Let me know what you all think. Also if you haven’t signed up or shown interest please mark it down. Going to give Kearney a call soon.

2 Likes

Just wanted to reach out and invite everyone to The Extiinction event that the High Cotton Club is putting on down at Park Mammoth in Park City, KY. Not sure if a date has been set yet for the Kearney event (Just signed up if it’s not to late depending on the date @NSenak88), but this event will be Saturday September, 17 with tee times starting at 11:30. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself or @leftysauce.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-extiinction-at-park-mammoth-9-17-22/78907?u=douger23

3 Likes

In for every date except the 25th. Traveling down for the President’s Cup. Is the Kearney Restaurant even open to have beers?

I’m calling them today to confirm for Saturday the 10th as my ideal. I will ask about the restaurant.

Alright everyone! Just talked with Kearney and it looks like September 3rd is the best possible date. The tee times wouldn’t start until around 11:00 am, but everyone other Saturday date has other outings already set.

With that being said who all is still good for a Kearney meet up Saturday September 3rd starting around 11:00 am?

@methridge @TheRedMenace @Muzzy @twturner @FrequentFader @LeeRoyBoy @DerekFerch @Leftyfox @RobThuss @Douger23

Sometimes just easier to @ people

1 Like

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it for next weekend. Hate that I am going to miss it!

1 Like

@twturner and I are in

2 Likes

Ugh, Unfortunately I will be out of town next weekend. Hate to see it. Next time!

1 Like

No can do on 9/3. Sorry.

1 Like

In. Thanks @NSenak88 for doing the work.

2 Likes

Well we’ve had some drop out for September 3rd and 4 of the 7 remaining confirm they will be there.

11:00 - @methridge @twturner @Muzzy @NSenak88

11:10 - @DerekFerch @RobThuss @LeeRoyBoy

3 Likes

I will not be able to make it, was trying to get some other guys in on it as well, and they all can’t swing it.

1 Like

Should be good to go…sorry for the delayed response, was having some problems with my account but all good now! @DerekFerch want to get together and ride down?

1 Like

Damn, I’m sorry I’m just seeing this. I cannot make it Saturday. I will be a show and go for the football game that night. Won’t be getting to town until around 5:30-6:00.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, for anyone who has played at or is interested in Park Mammoth down in Park City, our roost captain @leftysauce is sitting down with one of the course architects, Brian Ross, for an interview before our event there in September 17th! If anyone has an questions for Brian, feel free to comment them on the high cotton club Instagram story or just drop them below! Also, we are still looking for more players for the 17th if anyone wants a chance to get out to this amazing course!

1 Like

Working on a few non NLU folks to see if we can fill out two foursomes. Usually have 24 hours before you have to cancel the spots, right? @Douger23 i really want to head down that way but am going to the Presidents Cup and traveling that weekend. You up for a different weekend by chance?

1 Like