Roll Call: Iowa

Does this work?

No, i get this. “This content is exclusive to Nest members (or doesn’t exist at all). If this content does exist, join the Nest for access.” And I’m definitely logged into the nest

Okay, @scagnetti we really do need your help. I’m too stupid to post the link.

You know, i actually used to LIKE computers. I really did.

Is it because hes not in roost? Link works for me.

@Worst12onEarth what about this:

This worked, i registered

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well now that’s resolved do any heathens want to join @camgriff2 and myself at TPC Deere Run on Sunday? 2 spots.

3 Likes

This here link works.

Come join us for an excellent Easter Sunday, cool 40s-50s day, slight chance of rain, what better?

edit: tee time 10:30, have 48 hours to cancel so will cancel around 9am tomorrow if no bites.

1 Like

Deere Run is always a delight.

1 Like

Damn you, i have a family brunch. Really want to get out to Deere Run this year.

2 Likes

Just let me know when you can make it work, rates start going up soon though.

1 Like

Ya got any weekdays off coming up? I’m booked up the next 3 weekends and I’m guessing prices will increases around then.

2nd greatest to Minnesota

3 Likes

Dearest Iowegians, your humble captain calling. All Great Plains Golf Club Roosters need to fill out the following form from our corporate overlords.

Please please PLEASE fill out this form.

It takes two minutes if you don’t have yer GHIN at hand, and far less time if you do!

Thanks, and please drive thru!

2 Likes

Hello my fellow Iowans - long time NLU fan and supporter, first time poster living in the Des Moines area (Norwalk). Looking forward to getting more involved this year with this fine group of golf sickos.

@scagnetti Just signed up for GPGC, so will keep an eye out for any events and meetups throughout the year

9 Likes

Got you access to the GPGC threads. Check out the season announcement with schedule here!

2 Likes

So uh, anybody up for a game in DSM next Tuesday?

1 Like

Hey @MWags welcome to the GPGC!! Being DSM area, i’ve got a spot for a 10:15am tee time at Grandview this Saturday. You interested?

1 Like