Roll Call: Iowa

Oh I didn’t play it, only drove by on my way to visit the Wastewater Treatment Plant.

Me and @RunItOut are playing TPC @ Deere Run next Sunday the 29th. I got 2 spots open for 7:05am, would love for some refugees to join us. DM if interested.

5 Likes
6 Likes

I’m trying to get clearance for this one. Golfing the next three days, so I’m only a maybe.

1 Like

Your wife is going to hate me for getting you on this app and connecting with all these guis :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, this got all locked up last night. I’ll get better times next time

You’re already on thin ice with this week’s events…

All good sir, have a great time out there!

1 Like

Good stuff grandpa! Deere has begun prep for the tournament already so there are some areas off limits til then. Rough is thick and playing hard. There is also tons of sand on the course but that is to firm up the turf for the JDC. Greens are perfect and make up for any of the inconveniences. Have fun!

6 Likes

Kinda figure it was ramping up, good thing they’ve made it harder, my confidence is at an all-time low

5 Likes

Can’t wait for my baby fade to suddenly to become a duck hook down into the Rock… Maybe we’ll even get a little boat air horn action…

1 Like

I was so annoyed with my game on the 16th, I hit my ball into the Rock on purpose.

I also hit my drive on 18, so far left (back down 17) I had to layup to avoid the trees.

2 Likes

I have never played River Valley, but holy shit! Obviously Tron loved this tweet.

5 Likes

That is like some super-intendent revenge setup!

I’ve played that course a few times. What it isn’t showing is the approach is from like 60 feet below the surface of the green. @Tron @Randy and @djpie all liked the tweet I see but truly the hole is worse than this clip is making it look.

It’s a very very very dumb hole lol

hole18

3 Likes

I have to believe they did not realize it would be that brutal, but who can say.

3 Likes

Was just coming here to post that. How many putts are you guis taking on this hole?

2 Likes

According to a reporter from Newton, they were told the pin placements were set by the course and not by the IGHSAU. This is already blowing up on Twitter and this is gonna get wild

3 Likes

All of them Andy, all of them.

1 Like

3…then fighting the tournament hosts.

1 Like