Roll Call: Iowa

Before you do that, I plan to visit a customer out in Malcom on Tuesday afternoon and then head to DSM, so Wednesday will probably be better regardless

1 Like

Ah, probably can’t make that work. Enjoy!

Perfect. My course opens Tuesday next week. Unless there was somewhere else ya had in mind? And does time matter?

2 Likes

Literally nothing in mind. Unsure of my exact schedule at this point but could probably get out around 3PM or so

K. Ill grab a time around then.

1 Like

No can do Wednesday. Have fun boys!

1 Like

Update - my Tuesday demo canceled so Tuesday now works. Could actually do early afternoon too if that’s preferred

And @Sweet_Cupn_Cake I’m not saying cancel/change, I’m saying why not both

3 Likes

Hhhmmmmmm. K. 315 tuesday. Tuesday looks nicer anyway.

2 Likes

Sure as shit does

2 Likes

Getting the alerts from this thread and knowing we’re not hitting 50 in the twin cities for like two weeks is pain.

5 Likes

Sooooo you in?

2 Likes

Narrator: he must clear with his sleeping bride in the morning.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am perhaps too excited for this

2 Likes

Update 2: I am likely going to head to IC Wednesday afternoon (3/30) and book a sim at The Leaderboard that evening. Wednesday weather looks like ass so sim seems like the way to go. All are welcome!

8 Likes

I’m in depending on start time.

1 Like

Live in IC area, out of town tomorrow for work though. Let me know how Leaderboard is though, haven’t stopped there yet.

1 Like

I will check now. May not work after all as I have the Roost captains’ call at 7.

They told me to call back tomorrow because they’re closing. Will update the thread if I get anything booked

1 Like

Hey guis, prob too much going on tonight to make the simmy work for me. Sorry for the late cancel.

2 Likes