Roll Call: Iowa

Just means you gotta come back when the weather is better and convince us that the North Star roost is superior to the Great Plains roost. (Also maybe by then winter will let go of the midwest…)

3 Likes

Anybody in IC, CR want to get a round in this weekend?

I’m not able to this weekend, but next weekend is looking great if CR/IC area people want to get a round in.

2 Likes

It’s happening! The season has begun. Spencer Country club was open.

Also joined the push cart mafia. These walker trolleys are nice

8 Likes

Any word on what is happening with Saddleback ridge? I saw they were talking about adding villas on the backside of the course.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve heard. Something similar to what they put it at brown deer.

1 Like

Played my high school golf at the Spencer Country Club…last century & looking to play it again this summer for the first time in more than 25 years.

3 Likes

Iowa Mid-Am is there this May I believe.

1 Like

Playing at Glynn’s Creek down in QC, Sunday @ 8:46 with two open slots if anyone wants to join.

4 Likes

I’m in if you still have a spot

4 Likes

I got you added

2 Likes

I got one more spot open, if anybody wants it…

@Sweet_Cupn_Cake I’m assuming you were the same Sweet_Cupn_Cake that made the Round 1 Recap pod? Congrats on making The Show. What do you win? Nest laundry bag? Pack of stickers?

3 Likes

A crisp (virtual) high five?

3 Likes

It was me. Was I more excited about it than I should have been…fer suuure.

3 Likes

I knew it! I get the feeling though. Never made it on NLU, but I have had a couple voicemails make The Solid Verbal (a CFB pod). I screen recorded them I was so excited.

1 Like

Just hearing Soly say my stupid name was worth it. Nothing like a dumb high school gamertag staying with you 20 years later haha.

6 Likes

Need 2 this weekend in Cedar Rapids, anyone interested? @RunItOut @grandpa_jones

2 Likes

We’ve been notified that our Iowa Strapped: Bolt to the Bud Tent Blowout (Iowa Strapped: Bolt to the Bud Tent Blowout--August 12-13, 2022 - SIGN UP in Post 82) needs 40 entrants to become a NIT Qualifier & we’re currently at 36, so if you’d like to join us in Central Iowa in August, please feel free to sign; we’d love to have you.

4 Likes

sure, I’m in.

2 Likes