Roll Call: Georgia/Tennessee Golfers

3-3.5 hours doesn’t seem that bad. Hopefully fly in Sunday night and spend the night close to the Fields, play Monday then drive to Augusta for the Tuesday practice round. Might have overestimated its popularity based on the amount of run it gets with Fried Egg Golf.

Last time I played the week of the Masters in GA I had to fax a contract in…

It’s a wild anomaly. It’s our roost major site and it’s rarely ever busy. It’s just far enough away from Atlanta that it doesn’t book up or bump prices. Being the opposite direction of Augusta goes along way in that for Masters week.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in playing with a 9-noonish tee time the Monday before the Masters at the Fields, let me know. Looks like a fun walk!

2 Likes

Potentially could join. @jan42dk @apmiller

1 Like

Oh if you’re getting in Sunday then no problem. Thought you might get in Monday and try to do all that in one day.

Would be great and I could get in on that

1 Like

Tried to tag the Peachtree Collective but didn’t know that’s reserved for members I guess? Anyway, looking for folks to come be friends with us in a few weeks

@apmiller @GeneralQuinn @PeachtreeCollective

1 Like

Damn. I would love to do that, but it’s not in the budget right now. Thanks for the offer though.

1 Like

The fields?

Enjoy. I won’t be in town but its a blast.

I will be in/ near Atlanta (staying Marietta) second week of May. Anyone available for a midweek round? I’m keen to try The Fields but open to suggestions.

3 Likes

We’ve got a good crew that’s usually around for weekdays. That’s up in @dmnd neck of the woods. @jan42dk @apmiller

3 Likes

That would be great.

I should be able to swing it - Hit me up anytime. Marietta City Club is a wild ride lol.

1 Like

Im in the neighborhood if you’re trying to do some twilight golf during your stay.

1 Like

Week of the sixth? I could head down to the fields that Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday most likely

Hello Friends - visitor from Montana headed your way.

I am playing in The Fried Egg event at Lookout Mountain here in a couple of weeks on Monday the 29th.
I fly into Atlanta Friday the 26th and I made a tee time for Sewanee on the 28th but I am looking for somewhere to play between Atlanta and Chattanooga on Saturday the 27th. Between is a generous term - I don’t mind driving in a slightly wrong/ opposite direction for a good round.

Appreciate any/all recommendations!

4 Likes

Very jealous of you getting into that. If you don’t mind driving the wrong way go play the fields in Lagrange. It’s where we hold our major every year. If you want to play something on the way I’d suggest fields ferry or Brainerd. You could always try getting on sweetens too.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve seen The Fields pop up on here before - it’s on the shortlist.

I have played Sweetens so appreciate the other options!

1 Like