Roll call Florida refugees

Ah shit totally forgot lol.

4 Likes

Lots of great prizes in this raffle for an amazing cause!

You know I’m already in.

1 Like

we’ve got 6 spots left at our next event at the WP9 April 23rd

8 AM tee time at the DBGC tomorrow morning. Anyone wanna join?

Playing the Ross course.

1 Like

Too far for an 8am tee time for me but let me know what you’re thinking Monday on and I’m there.

@JDGAFFLIN any chance you want to move WP9 to Monday? Forecast looks slightly better than Tuesday and I may have a work conflict for Tuesday PM now.

2 Likes

Sounds good! @Schikolas , you interested?

2 Likes

Tell me what time and I’m there.

1 Like

I’m free all day. If you and @bogeytax want to work out a time that’s convenient for you both that’s works for me.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and checking out WP9.

1 Like

I just realized I still haven’t canceled my Play Away membership (maybe I’ll keep it, I’m traveling again for work), and The Venetian is on the list. Worth playing for cart fees?

Hey all. Heading down to Naples area next week from NYC and hoping to get a round in in the area. Anyone looking for a 4th to join on Wednesday 4/13? Mid-handicapper, 25y/o from Boston

Not hidden gems but new course opening at Stillwater and major 6 month redo of St Aug Golf Club. If you haven’t made a trip out to palatka it’s worth it to play the Palatka golf club which is an old Donald Ross course. Conditions can sometimes be heavy but it’s a seemingly simple yet very challenging layout

2 Likes

Any word when Stillwater is officially opening?

Hey all, heading down and staying in Englewood/Venice all next week. Any recommendations on course to play would be much appreciated - thanks!!

Anyone around Miami/Fort Lauderdale looking to tee it up early one morning during F1 weekend, I’m currently wide open Sat-Monday. Flying out of FLL Monday evening so could do a mid-day round if it’s in the direction of the airport.

I booked a solo slot at Crandon Park/Key Biscayne on Thursday afternoon, but happy to cancel and go elsewhere!

Will be around Jacksonville in a couple of weekends. Going to check out Jax Beach for the 1st time since the reno.

Anyone else get into the FSGA one-day event for Black Diamond Ranch Quarry Course in October? I got lucky and sniped my dad and I spots before the site crashed for a bit under extreme load. I had an absolute meltdown my first time at this place, looking to bring some better mental fortitude for the rematch.

4 Likes

I did, 8:01 then as it was loading back to my account the page crashed lol. Entry went through though at least, huzzah.

1 Like