Roll call Florida refugees

Thoughts on Country Club of Florida?

I’ve never played but have heard good things.

1 Like

I’m not too far up in Palm Beach County. Happy to find some time to tee it up once you get down here

1 Like

Update - vouchers have been claimed

CALLING ALL ISLAND BOYS/GIRLS

:rotating_light:FREE GOLF FOR 4 Innisbrook Island Course :desert_island::rotating_light: -

I have 4(!) vouchers to play that I won’t be able to use that must be used before this Monday 10/2.
Let me know if you can make it out before Monday of this week when they expire!

See Rules for use below:

The Course:

1 Like

Where do you normally play in Palm Beach? I’d love to get up there and play The Park, looks amazing.

Usually the Palm Beach County courses or some of the public’s near me…Palm Beach National, Atlantic National and a few others.

The Park is amazing. Real treat. I had high expectations for it and it easily exceeded them.

Going to Navarre near Pensacola this week and should have some time to golf.

A quick search of the Refuge didn’t yield a lot of info on any courses and are must plays.

No budget requirements. If anyone has any suggestions for the area, I would love to hear them!

check out this thread, some good ones in the Destin area. I used to have family up there and enjoyed Kelly Plantation and the Sandestin - Raven courses

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/30a-course-favorites/4224/144

I played Kelly Plantation earlier this year. There was a bit of slowdown on the back 9 and the ranger told me people pay too much money to play there for him to tell them they’re playing too slow. But other than that, the course was in great shape and was a fun track.

1 Like

That’s the worst line ever, guy just refuses to do his job

5 Likes

Right? I paid the same amount fucko

4 Likes

We still have a spot available for tomorrow at Hammock Creek!

Tee times start at 11AM

@ASplashOfOJ

1 Like

I still remember when the ranger at Tobacco Road said their set pace of play was 5:15

4 Likes

hahaha I’d remember that too and wake up in cold sweats about it every once in a while

2 Likes

@LiveAdam speaking of which I still think about that interminable round at Baytree from time to time.

Who’s ready for another event there?

IMG_3826

2 Likes

4 Likes

It’ll be more expensive, but our next Space Coast area event should probably be at Duran.

5 Likes

Agree with a quick jump over to the par 3 course

1 Like

@hornett might have the hookup :wink:

1 Like

bachelor party in Lauderdale/Miami, looking for some recs on public golf in the area maybe a couple hidden gems, not really interested in Doral… any input would be greatly appreciated!