Roll Call: Eastern PA/ South NJ

there are some affordable private clubs - river crest, bellewood, french creek, brookside. prob all 30 min drives from the mainline. im in exton and belong to bellewood. if you ever want to check it out let me know id be happy to take you up as a guest sometime.

Bellewood looks like a pretty nice course! I am in Malvern so not far from you. What made you choose Bellewood over closer options?

iā€™ll send you a DM.

The weather on Saturday is calling for 60 and no rain. Is anyone playing golf?

1 Like

1 Like

ah bellewood is great and totally flys under the radar. Pool there looks like its party central too

Last month we picked this weekend to go away with 2 other couples to AC without all of our kids. I mean I guess Iā€™ll be having sex but Iā€™d rather be playing golf. Iā€™m bad at both but really like the one now much more than the other!

Pretty sure there are some great courses in AC :wink:

Atlantic City Country Club is usually a great deal this time of year. Not sure if the Bay Course or Pines Course are open but could probably play those too

I want to co-sign for Honeybrook. Itā€™s about an hour drive for me and Iā€™ll go there 4-5x per year. Itā€™s a very pretty course and a good course to score on. Iā€™ve always shot well there.

2 Likes

same offer stands from me if you wanted to check out Rivercrest. :+1:

1 Like

I am thinking about playing it on Saturday.

yea youā€™re right about scoring well. par 70 about 63/6400 yards roughly from the white tees and you can hit it anywhere.

Wanted to make sure everybody here saw this awesome opportunity.

8 Likes

My first round under 100 was at Honeybrook last year so Iā€™ll always think of that course fondly.

1 Like

Those newer members who would like to be added to the RACDG Chapter and our Whats App chat reach out to me via DM and iā€™ll get you set up

What is RACDG?

1 Like

Greate Bay (Somers Point, NJ) member checking in. Live and play at the shore all year round (when winter is forgiving)

5 Likes

Iā€™m a member of Wilmington CC. We should play sometime. (I played today and planning to play tomorrow. Sixty-degree days in January are not to be wasted.)

5 Likes