Roll Call: Eastern PA/ South NJ

That sounds fantastic, count me in

1 Like

Shoot me a DM with you name/information and Iā€™ll get you in our whatā€™s app group! The more the merrier!

1 Like

When I moved to CA last year I joined the Bay Area chapter. One of the best decisions I could have made (especially given the circumstances). Met some of my best friends out here through that and did a sick trip with a few of them to Scottsdale a few weeks ago as a last hurrah out here on the west coast. Iā€™m from the east coast but my good friends are not nearly as obsessed with golf as I am so looking forward to meeting some other sickos through this group

3 Likes

This is literally why I started it! The desire to find other people just as obsessed as I am and have people to play with and go on mad trips with me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anybody familiar with this? I just heard about it from a couple buddies who are making the trip to Whistling Straits. Apparently itā€™s flighted so anybody can compete.

1 Like

I just saw this on FB and was wondering the same.

Some guys local to me started a chapter, and it looks like itā€™s basically just like the old GC Am Tour. I know it is flighted, I heard it would be split up in 4-stroke increments. (0-3.9; 4-7.9, etc.)

Also, I heard you can play in any other chaptersā€™ events, which is nice.

1 Like

Make sure to sign up for The Steeplechase at Jeffersonville itā€™s one event you wonā€™t want to miss out on

2 Likes

If you donā€™t mind me asking, how did you get into the leagues at Jeffersonville? Iā€™ve been looking to join a league in the area and havenā€™t found any info for Jeffersonville.

We have a small group of 12 guys that started a Tuesday night 9-hole league thatā€™s been going for about 10 years now. The Sunday morning Jeffersonville Golf Association was recently disbanded for various reasons. Honestly I would call Mike Housley, the head pro, and ask if he can hook you up with anything. I think thereā€™s a number of weeknight leagues if youā€™re interested.

Do you live in the shore area? I grew up going to Cape May and Sea Isle but really never had a chance to get out and play any golf at the shore. Trying now to make up for all the lost time but never have anyone to play with when Iā€™m there.

Thanks for the info!

@Andyk856

1 Like

I must have somehow missed this thread! You can find me at Twisted Dune, Green Tree, Pinelands, Vineyard National, Blue Heron Pines, McCulloughs, etc. Iā€™m in Atlantic County always down to play now that the weather is turning.

1 Like

Putting this out here in addition to the Philadelphia thread:

Anyone looking to play on 4/24? Iā€™m a single playing off of 12, usually in MontCo but will travel.

Anyone playing in the BMW Qualifier at Running Deer on sat 5/22? planning on playing a practice round if anyone wants to join next Tuesday the 11.

What time are you playing on Tuesday?

Iā€™m not playing in the qualifier, but Iā€™d be happy to join you for your practice round. Iā€™ve been a member at Running Deer since 2014. Iā€™m happy to share a little local knowledge.

1 Like

Was shooting for around noonish. Would love to have you join.

I booked Noon on 5/11 for myself and 3 guests. One of those guest spots is for @LayingTheSod, if no one claims the other spots by Sunday morning, Iā€™ll cancel those spots.

Awesome man thanks. Looking forward to it.