Roll Call: Eastern PA/ South NJ

I grew up on Spring Mill and played it for the first time last weekend since all the work. I’m moving back to the east coast from SF next month and talked to the shop about rates and for me (31-35) it’s such an incredible deal. I’m also looking into some others but this is def a front runner. I’ve played yardley quite a few times in high school in matches and it’s super solid, on the shorter side but a fun course and solid practice area. Let me know where you end up, looking forward to moving back to bucks county though the year round golf here has been siiiick

I just joined Spring Mill this past week. Couldn’t beat the rate.

1 Like

Oh nice! Yea, it was so weird seeing it with all the changes (I played there about a thousand times growing up) - that’s definitely the front runner right now. You look at any others in the area? I’m thinking of checking out commonwealth, Huntingdon valley and Jericho but I’m assuming those will all be 2-3x the price

Mind if I ask what the rate there was?

Had a thought the other week, we should start to compile a list of rates for all the privates in the area.

1 Like

We have plenty of rep at Trenton for anyone who wants to get out. dm me and I’ll host. I can’t speak for the other guys but they’ll roll with it haha

2 Likes

Curious how it is. My in laws are moving right on the property (basically) and need to know if I should convince them to join

I’m currently a member at Philmont. Love Jeffersonville. I’m down to play wherever though. Shoot me a DM if you want to set something up.

You would be better off sharing your girlfriend’s measurements, height/weight and IQ before distributing private clubs rates on here.

Exactly, a google doc would be perfect

1 Like

Very excited that the 2022 BMW Championship is coming to Wilmington Country Club.

5 Likes

Will they use a composite routing at Wilmington CC? The south course’s front nine is tighter than the members. I am not sure how it can have any sort of gallery.

I just spent 5 minutes reviewing the brunch menu at Kid Shelleens. God I’m excited for this excuse to come back to Wilmo!

1 Like

Hey everyone I’m new here and we are always looking for 1 or 2 to make a foursome.
Play everywhere from the shore courses (Shore Gate is a favorite) to Wyncote and Glen Mills.

Kid Shelleens chorizo biscuits and gravy is tremendous.

6 Likes

About $2K with fees for the 26-30 age group. Not sure what it goes up to after that.

New member here, I’m a member at Atlantic City so I play most of my golf there, Ballamor and Scotland Run but I also play Twisted Dune, Greate Bay, Running Deer, Riverwinds, McCullough’s, other shore courses plus other muni’s like Buena, Green Tree, Pitman, Mays Landing. Basically I’ll play just anywhere as long as the company and the game are good - that’s what it’s all about.

7 Likes

Yes, the South is being rerouted somewhat. We lost 300 trees, mostly on South, in a freak tornado in August. Our course architect, Andrew Green, made suggestions to alter some holes where we lost trees that affected strategy. A few holes will be lengthened as well. We expect the South to be reopened late next spring. Come play!

3 Likes

Also as @wideright mentioned we are always happy to host at Trenton for anyone looking for a game.

Also if anyone has any interest in joining the RACDG Liberty Bell Chapter (Greater Philly area) reach out to me via DM and we can get you involved.

3 Likes

What’s the RACDG?

Here you go my friend