Roll Call: East Tennessee

my apologies, MATT MCKENNEY IS THE GREATEST GOLFER I HAVE EVER SEEN AT HOLSTON HILLS!

does that suffice?

2 Likes

yeah that seems fair.

Any disagreements? @tedscott

1 Like

Absolutely not, Scott Stallings isn’t even good.

2 Likes

An FYI for our neighbors to the north…

2 Likes

I believe it’s “piqued”. Get your culture up BRO.

Anyone got any guesses on how long its gonna take to drain all this rainwater away so we can play golf without needing muck boots and rain pants just to swing a club? I’m curious how many courses in ETN are under water right now.

Most, if not all.

Four days off and everything is flooded. Bad timing blahhhhh.

1 Like

Good luck. 50% chance of rain every day next week. We will see you in June

1 Like

West Tennessee isn’t any better either.

2 Likes

Greetings Refugees. Knoxvillian here. Invited and properly assimilated by @tedscott & @holeout (meaning, they invited me to play and beat me by at least 10 strokes)

I play all over East TN. Member at Fairways & Greens. Hit me up for a game!

8 Likes

Alright guise… time to start working on a summer meet up.

Sweetens gets enough attention… who would be interested in a mid-late summer (August) Saturday meet-up @ Sewanee with the next day at Sweetens of your own accord? I’ll eventually open up a separate thread if we start getting some traction.

I’m open to other course suggestions as well. The other one that comes to mind is Graysburg Hills in very East TN, but there is not much else there in the way of food or drink.

7 Likes

I’m assuming it will be a different weekend than the Southern SweatOut?

Yeah, just in the general vicinity of August. We want fast and firm!

I’ve been looking for an excuse to get down there. Count me in. In the meantime I’ll be building up goodwill with my wife and parlay that into two Refuge August events.

1 Like

I should be able to make it.

1 Like

How about the weekend after the NLU Sweetens event? September 19-20

Im in for any date in August. Sewanee, Sweetens, Graysburg, you name it. September cuts back my weekend Golf for the Volunteers. :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine:

I’d definitely be in for September. Getting married in August so it might be a little tight.

1 Like

I didn’t know that, congrats man! Glad you signed up.