Roll Call: Duval

I’d be interested in playing. I’m just down the road in St John’s golf & CC. Happy to host a group here sometime too. We just punched our greens yesterday and today so prolly need to wait a couple weeks. I’m good most evenings or the weekend.

1 Like

Total longshot, anybody playing tomorrow?

1 Like

Might be interested, what is your location?

2 Likes

Palatka at 7:52am, two spots open

2 Likes

ti-swiss-beatz

1 Like

Recently moved to the area from Pittsburgh. Living in Durbin Crossing not far from South Hampton. Always looking for a game! Cheers

1 Like

So it turns out I accidentally left my wallet in the golf cart today in Palatka, so if anyone wants to play tomorrow (Palatka or wherever) let me know

We can maybe set up something for in the next couple weeks. Whenever you’re free

Staying at a relatives next weekend for holiday… need a place to play… thoughts on these below?

Queens Harbor
Cimmarone
South Hampton

I’ve played St Johns and Amelia island already in the past (St Johns has no morning tee times on day we can play).

Thanks ya’ll

QH and Cimmarone are terrible golf courses. Don’t waste your money or time playing them.

South Hampton is…okay. Conditions appear to be good right now according to people on GolfPass.

The WGV courses are better than the ones you listed. There’s also Jax Beach.

2 Likes

Hidden Hills?

@Hwhite loves that course!

1 Like

Right up there with the best course in Florida … Alaqua CC

Hiddens Hills isnt bad, I actually like the back 9 but 1, 3 - 8 are pretty terrible. I’d just head to Jax Beach.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Palatka!

3 Likes

I’ve heard the greens are in rough shape.

Going with TPC dye

3 Likes

Has anyone done a wellness check?

To be clear I mean on both Palatka & @JCO

It ain’t pretty.

But it’s honest work

2 open spots at TPC Valley Course tomorrow or Friday around noon - $120 riding rate

Let me know if anyone would like to join

2 Likes