Roll Call: Duval

As a non-Duuuuvaaaalll resident, all my friends reside between Avondale, Riverside, Five Points as far as in the city.

But if you are working beach side and find a good spot nearby, it’s hard to avoid the coast.

1 Like

Any interest in getting a group together pre-Xmas for a Jax Beach round?

1 Like

I like the idea but I’m probably not going to be able to pull anything off between now and Streamsong + THE Final Round.

1 Like

Just a heads up, I will be in JAX for the holidays and I am planning on teeing it up on the 26th

5 Likes

I’m out of town that week visit the family in NC or I’d be in. Heard its in good to great shape currently

1 Like

Shot in the dark: I’m playing with two buddies Sunday 12/12 at South Hampton at 9:33am. The single spot is still open on the website, so if you’re interested book it and let me know you’re coming. Cheers!

what date were you thinking, I’ll be here for the holidays

1 Like

Maybe next Saturday or Sunday but if you have a weekday I could probably do that too

Sorry, @Schikolas, but I won’t be playing any rounds until the very end of the year.

I’ll just say it’s not a good thing when you go to see the physical therapist and they’re like “Wow, you’re really messed up!”

2 Likes

im not around next weekend but should be free on the 23 or 26

Making the annual trip to Jax for holidays. 7:54 at Jax Beach on 12/30. Any 904 Refugees want to join? 2 spots. Dads, any of you around? @djpie @Tron @MerchCzar @Soly

1 Like

Can’t join on the 30th but I have 2 open spots on the 31st.

Let me know if anyone would like to join, Dec. 31st - 10:54

Edit - We are booked, one day I’ll fill a tee time with refugees from the roll call thread.

2 Likes

Wish I could join, but I’m busy

2 Likes

This hurts my heart. Miss ya bud

3 Likes

What if I threw in guac and a house Margarita at Taco Lu?

2 Likes

Wish I could but as of right now my plan is to be in Pinehurst for THE Final Round. Omicron may change that…

Wish I could join but sadly have to be in the office on the 30th.

I joined the 857am tee time at Jax Beach on the 26th looks like there is an opening for one more. Shoot me a dm if you take it!

1 Like

Back to needing 2 more on Jan 1st for Jax Beach around noon if anyone would like to join.

2 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes