Roll Call: Duval

Max! Cool to see you on here buddy! We need to get a round in somewhere.

1 Like

Jacksonville, mi amigos, come sign up for the event I’m holding on June 20th at the UF golf course

4 Likes

I am new to the NLU world. Just moved back home to the first coast after a few years in the North-Central US. Would love to find some golfers to tee it up with, if you got room for one more this weekend let me know.

2 Likes

I just booked a single for Friday at Jax Beach at 8:48. will be my first time playing there and looking forward to it. There are two more spots open for that time on their website if anyone wants to join.

• Andy
2 Likes

Boom! Just booked. see you then!

David

nice see ya then!

hey max, I just moved here like 10 days ago and live near the beaches, too. Would love to play Jax Golf and CC or wherever some time. Fridays/Saturdays usually work best for me. Playing Jax Beach GC Friday at 8:48 and there’s one spot left at that time on their website if you want to join us.

I can usually play on weekends, we can set up a saturday next week if that works for you!

Hey Max yup next Saturday works for me!

1 Like

Wind was up at Jax Beach today. Got ejected. Hit the scariest tee shot of my life on 17. I’m officially in the wilderness. What a ride.

4 Likes

update for the SSI event I’m hosting mentioned above:

the date has been moved to June 27th so the event isn’t on Father’s day and the Sunday of the US Open

1 Like

Played Jax Beach today for the first time w David from above. Course was awesome, greens were incredible, and David was a blast to play with.

Can’t wait to do it again.

3 Likes

Got out to Duval again this past week and played a little golf. Two rounds at Jax Beach and a round at the ‘Quan. My game is in a really bad place at the moment but every round I played was incredibly enjoyable. Although, I did sacrifice two rifle shafts to the mats on the Jax Beach range.

Huge shoutout to @Hwhite for introducing me to some of the golf scene out in the 904 and for being a benevolent playing partner. Can’t wait to meet more Jax golf sickos and can’t wait to be a semi-annual benefactor of the Jax Beach Thursday Game again.

Jax Beach no. 8

Timuquana no. 8

7 Likes

how do we get involved with the JB Thursday games?? I spoke to Tron about it last time I saw him but never got on the sign up list.

@Hwhite and @JCO could tell you about it. I think you just have to join the Jax Beach Golf Association and play during a window of time on Thursdays.

2 Likes

Had a great time brother, cant wait to do it again!

1 Like

Send me a dm and we will see if we can get it sorted!

1 Like

Just booked a single at Jax beach for this Friday at 8:57. There are three spots open for that time on their site if anyone wants to join!

Hi All! New to Duval and new to the refuge. Admittedly not playing the best golf at the moment but nothing beats a few hours out on the course. Looking forward to getting involved and seeing you all out on the course. Always down for a weekend (or possibly weekday) round.

6 Likes

Wish I could join. Ill be there next week.