Roll Call: Duval

And don’t sleep on Palm Valley Golf Club if you’re in Nocatee.

4 Likes

Very cool/fun budget option, best followed by a carnivora pizza at V’s Pizza on canal st. in palm valley

I like hitting range balls there, always on grass but you have to make great contact as 70% of the range is sand.

Playing 7:45 at jax beach tomorrow if anyone wants to join

@Tron @Randy Currently paired up with Nathan Peterman out at Jax beach. Need me to relay any questions?

6 Likes

THE Nathan Peterman who once threw 5 interceptions in one game???

2 Likes

Yeah, why does Jon Gruden love him so much? :joy:

That’s the one

Whoa. How’s his game?

So random. Is he from Jax? I’m playing the Thursday game today - teeing off around 12:15. Say hello if you’re around.

1 Like

Got to play (most) of Jax Beach today. Teed off a little after @djpie @MerchCzar and @Randy. Got thru 12 before the lightning moved in.

DJ with the “those towels are crap aren’t they” when he saw my NLU towel was great lol.

Course is awesome. Wind was gnarly today. Got scared off by the lightning and couldn’t really wait it out due to plans me & the fiancée have down in Saint Augustine tonight. I’ll be back for sure!

10 Likes

Are visitors ever welcomed at the Jax Beach Thursday game?

1 Like

Yes. Let me know when and I can get you hooked up with the right person to get you on.

5 Likes

Looking like I’ll be on Amelia Island first week of August. Will try and play the Jax beach Thursday game if possible. Any courses we should check out? Golfing family, 6 of 8 play and 4 are sickos.

Contemplating TPC, as a bucket list kinda deal. May get 2-3 more rounds in… we were supposed to be in Scotland so kinda get a pass to play as much as we want.

2 Likes

Golf Club of Amelia Island is a good one to play. Let me know if you want to and I can set something up.

3 Likes

That’s where we’re staying. Glad to know it’s a good course! Do you work at the property?

1 Like

I am a member of the club. Just joined.

5 Likes

Hey all, just moved from LA to Jax near the beaches. Don’t know tons of people in Jax but would love to meet more so hit me up if you want to tee it up. I’m looking forward to playing Jax Beach and a buddy is a member at Marsh Landing. Besides that, I’m so damn new to this place I’m just gonna get out there and play wherever haha. My first round was the other day at Queens Harbour because it’s five mins from my place. was a fun little track.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, moved to jax a few months ago, been a refuge member for a bit but never posted.

Joined Jax Golf and Country, I’m near the beaches, if anyone ever wants to play hit me up. @OffTheDole can attest I’m a half decent time out on the course.

• Max
6 Likes

Can attest. @mbianchi is a great person to share a round with and it’s fun to watch him hit it a mile.

3 Likes

Really thought Mike Bianchi would be more creative when creating a burner account

1 Like

Thankfully @mbianchi is not that insufferable talking head from the radio :joy:

1 Like