Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

Great! Thanks to both of you. Sounds like I’m in good shape.

Heading to Colorado Springs tomorrow for a family vacation and going to play Bear Dance on Friday with a local friend. Appreciate all the insight here and it seems like a fun track. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Pending thunder and hail have moved us to Sunday morning. We leave Monday so T&Ps on the Sunday weather being good enough.

Hopefully you missed that storm. Northeast CO got hit with 80 mph winds and TENNIS BALL size hail last night.

2 Likes

Seems like this shit aint done with us yet

1 Like

Our Wednesday flight was cancelled as part of the whole United fiasco, so missed the storm.

TimRobinsonWhatTheFuuuuuuuuck.gif

@pjm - whatever you’re doing, stop it.

2 Likes

Anyone got an in at cherry hills or ballyneal? My dad is coming out end of September and looking to get him on those while he’s here. Happy to trade rounds at Boulder Country Club or Merion (if you’re in the Philly area).

2 Likes

Lemme call my buddy Peyton for you and ask.

1 Like

Sick

2 Likes

you could try dialing 911 too if you’re trying to reach the sheriff

3 Likes

Dear rohlers, how hard is it to get a time at city park in Denver? Heading out that way in a few weeks and gauging whether or not to bring clubs.

There is a morning 9 option that you can choose to play but obviously may not be ideal for you. I can personally never get a tee time there basically ever.

1 Like

It’s tough, quite tough. They have a loyalty program now that gets you 2 weeks advanced booking and that crowd usually swallows up all the weekend times

1 Like

Well that sucks. Coming in town for the weekend to celebrate my cousins wedding and won’t have a car. Was hoping that it would be somewhat accessible so I could ride share over. Oh well I guess my wife will have to deal with me. Thanks for the insight.

What’s the dates? I’m one of said loyalty members and can secure ya a time

Don’t worry about it. If it’s that hard to get a time I gotta imagine pace is terrible. Thanks anyway.

Coming to Keystone in late July. Was hoping to have time to play both Keystone Resort courses but it’s looking like we may only be able to get one round in. Recommendations for the better course between the Ranch or River course? Or is there another course in the area better than those?

Ranch. River sucks.

2 Likes