Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

That would be me lol

2 Likes

I won a closest to the pin on that hole a month or two ago.

I’m not one to toot my own horn much, but I came this close to ending my 22 year, 11 month, 10 day hole in one drought. Was on #7 of the Players 9 at Schaumburg GC. Had to have burned the lip on the way by.

7 Likes

If anyone is at the LIV event this weekend - please let us know how your experience was

Legit curious to know how RHF set everything up

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like many people are making it past the first 3 holes…

Here’s the 13th…

3 Likes

More importantly let us know how Jason Derulo is

6 Likes

As alluded to, the course is a logistical nightmare for fans after those 3 holes

3 Likes

Some say the golf course itself is a logistical nightmare after the first 3 holes :laughing:

But seriously, everything across the bridge after 3 won’t see much traffic at all this week.

1 Like

If no one answers this question I can direct you to the “Chicago Area Golfers” Facebook page. I can’t tell it’s full of LIV bots or guys with some seriously messed up opinions.

5 Likes

I compare it to a 3 finger hand, but the palm is all warty and sh*t
First finger = 1 ,2, 3,18
Second finger = 5g, 6, 7
Third finger = 8, 9
Palm = Everything else with the warts being trees and a terrible viewing experience

LIV just announced they’re giving money to the “Kids Golf Association of Illinois” - is this a ripoff of the IJGA, @BadBrad? IJGA not wanna touch LIV money?

2 Likes

I’d say more the latter. Pre-LIV I had a friend in that group and he’d share screenshots of the stupidity being said. I’m sure the bots are fueling things more now.

Can answer the first part…It’s the foundation that Jerry Rich started himself

4 Likes

its Jerry Rich’s youth golf program out there. Used to be called Hook a Kid On Golf. Didnt know it still existed. The bank acount must still be to cash that check

3 Likes

10 Likes

Can we talk about the sponsored ads on FB that had the comments open? Reading them was almost as good as the Ramble Thread last week.

Someone asked when Jamal Khashoggi’s tee time was and there was a response claiming there are not tee times because they are a shotgun start totally missing the joke

10 Likes

So cool they got the EA Sports folks for the broadcast graphics.

8 Likes

Tough overlap with Riot Fest.

4 Likes

Out here following my guy Chase Koepka, decent crowds for the big groups.

It’s hard to get out to the middle holes early since you have to walk out there from 1/18

6 Likes

have you overheard any conversations asking if the swans are real yet?

2 Likes