Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1) - #10128 by Pinehurts.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

WELCOME TO THE CHICAGO & CHICAGO ADJACENT THREAD PT. 2

Here’s our member directory - get in touch with ANYONE on this list and schedule a game somewhere.
We have folks in here from Southern Wisconsin, Northern Indiana, the Loop, Joliet, a few out in DeKalb/Rockford. Promise…there’s a game SOMEWHERE for ya.

If you’re new here and wanna make friends - tell us what your favorite pizza place is, along with your domestic beer of choice.

We only have one rule:

If you have any other questions - ask. Just a bunch of golf sickos in here with Polish Sausage and Italian Beef coursing through our veins. Be cool, be kind, and remember Green Bay and Detroit suck.

12 Likes

So Much Room For Activities GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 Likes

Congrats to @Pinehurts for getting us to this monumental moment with his final post in Pt.1

7 Likes

About the Bourne, no less.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Handled by @TCRBrad

4 Likes

Gotcha covered :wink:

Let me know if I missed anything up there…but I think I covered the jist of it all

3 Likes

Disavow

just cranky we traded Alex DeBrincat for 3 draft picks last night…

4 Likes

No St. Louis?

6 Likes

Oh shit thank you. Holstering just in case I forgot anything else.

Only have 2 edits left - gotta use 'em wisely.

1 Like

Can we add ourselves to that google sheet… or is there a hazing process to get added? Are the pizza and beer questions the requirement to make sure we are not choosing Jets Pizza and Stroh’s?

My current pizza favorite is probably Bob’s Pizza… and if I am just going to the store to buy “beer”, I’d probably do something like All Day from Founders, but I don’t feel strongly about a favorite. Overall, I will drink any beer and eat any pizza.

10 Likes

Find me a better hangover cure.

2 Likes

1000% yes

Criminally underrated 'za. Garlic crust 4 corner wins EVERY time.

6 Likes

alexa, order jets pizza

3 Likes

This thread only had like 1700ish posts in it when I started following it closely at the start of quarantine. 8300 posts in a little over two years is pretty good!

Also shoutout to @TCRBrad for handling the introductory post to this new thread.

8 Likes

For those who are new here…

^^^ That’s the mayor of Mt. Prospect GC

9 Likes

Thats Not How It Works GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

I thought Ohio was gonna get to a pt. 2 first. So on behalf of all my buckeye brethren, fuck ya’ll! Craic on.