Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Nailed it

1 Like

This should be a real stumper

10 Likes

Riyadh?

6 Likes

You think Greg will skydive in again this weekend with the airport right across the street? I-88 has 2 street signs advertising the LIV event that say “Don’t Blink” (by outlet mall and the other by orchard rd) sorry for the rough photo

3 Likes

Facial recognition hates closed eyes.

5 Likes

Would be a missed opportunity if he didn’t

1 Like

I started a new game on the 2CGC site. Check it out https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/game-room-2cgc-geoguesser/80254?u=badbrad

(I have no idea if this link will work)

2 Likes

The link did not work for me

@EConroy419 can we get @dgolfman62281 added to the roost pls. I know he’s a nest member so that can’t be the issue.

For anyone in the Nest and 2CGC we have a few threads that are Roost specific. My personal favorite is the classified page

2 Likes

My issue is that my schedule doesn’t line up with area events. I work 6 am to 2 pm with inconsistent days off. And much of my off time is spent with my son. I work too early to do the breakfast club thing, and it feels like I rarely know more than a day or two out when I do have the opportunity to play.

I saw the event at Lawsonia next August and I put my name on the standby list for it. Will try to ensure I have the days off to attend.

2 Likes

You’re in the Roost group now

1 Like

Bump. Two open spots for Sunday @ 710 at Joe Louis, book online. Come join us and make it back for NFL kickoff.

The new Hillcrest is so good.

1 Like

Riv, Rustic Canyon, Hillcrest, Dodger Stadium

This is a great game. I’ll try to remember next time I fly to snap a pic out the window.

On a similar note. This is a great follow. Golf architect posts an uncaptioned google map aerial of a different golf course every day. A fun little GeoGuessr-esque way to start the day.
https://twitter.com/TreyKempGCA

5 Likes

I snagged one of these

1 Like

9 Likes

Enhance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 Likes

Without a doubt Beverly

1 Like

Anyone want to get out Saturday?

@andrewf, @TrajMahal and I are playing Bolingbrook Sunday at 11:20. If anyone wants to join one spot remaining on golf now

2 Likes